4FW: Steel Cage Warfare 2011 - {30/07/2011- Swindon}

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Three way?

Even a tag match with Lightning and Mack vs Boar and somebody as well, if there was an available guy of Mack's size to even it out slightly.

The thing is most the roster is currently booked to compete which wouldn't make sense to shift some people around now, its using available guys really

But I would love to see Mack make 4FW.

Unfortunately Willie Mack won't be at Steel Cage Warfare, it would seem a few of you will be disapointed but I can assure you that with or without Willie this event is going to be huge, Wild Boar is a possibility as one of our young stars has had to pull out and Wild Boar was a guy 4FW originally wanted to use in the match, providing he is available... more to be revealed soon.

• Paid Members

sucks about the Mack, but then again I don't think many people will be dissapointed, purely fantasy booking really. The card looks good enough to stand on its own as utterly brilliant, hoping you pull a great crowd for this, you're gonna perform off the charts with some of those matches so it deserves to be shown to as many people as possible.

sucks about the Mack, but then again I don't think many people will be dissapointed, purely fantasy booking really. The card looks good enough to stand on its own as utterly brilliant, hoping you pull a great crowd for this, you're gonna perform off the charts with some of those matches so it deserves to be shown to as many people as possible.

Will definately be a good crowd, tickets selling really well.

Regarding imports etc,The 4FW buisness model is built around creating our own stars, and imports are something we don't rely on to draw a crowd but more to help with the progress of the 4FW talent.

We would draw the same with or without imports, when we had Ishimori, Morishima, Go Shiozaki and Kanemaru over we drew less than what we did running a show with just 4FW homegrown talent and a few of the UK favourites all events are promoted the same so had nothing to do with the promotion of the event, which was proof to me anyway that imports add nothing to the draw of a 4FW event.

We will definately be having more imports in 2011 though again for the progression of the 4FW talent and will announce soon.

But the future for 4FW anyway is definately to create Stars and not rely on imports.

I like this mentality, Far too many promotions believe imports will put asses in seats. Unless you have John Cena on the show, Imports aint gonna draw anything extra. It is however great then when they are brought in they are used to elevate the 4FW talent.

Wel not exactly. The NOAH members 4FWpromotor mentioned have a very small yet loyal fanbase who are willing to travel to see (hense recent UK tour). However at the time they were on the card for 4FW they were also booked for IPW:UK who would had drawn that small fanbase not 4FW to a degree. Like it's already been said their used to elevate and give the 4FW wrestlers experience.

If 4FW manage to bring over TAKA next year I'm sure it would draw the keen japanise wrestling fans, unless he would be shared around the more well known UK promotions aswell.

Absolutely, i'm not saying they are not a draw overall, i'm saying for 4FW it didn't bring in any extra fans as our product is aimed at locals, so they wouldnt have a clue who these guys were, so i'm saying when using imports they don't bring in an extra penny we do it only to help progress the careers of the 4FW homegrown talent.

TAKA would be a decent draw for us as he has been in WWE and we can run that through all the local media outlets, we would only bring him over for 4FW in the UK but we would run quite a few events while he was over along with a seminar so the flight costs etc would be worth it.

Archived