4FW: Steel Cage Warfare 2011 - {30/07/2011- Swindon}

Order received and I will announce ASAP, running a fair few events and my time is spent promoting, I will try update here as often as I can but be sure to check the website as that will receive the priority.

I am sure you will enjoy your first 4FW event, every match is a potential show stealer.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Japan Star Shinya Ishikawa will debut for 4FW this Saturday Live! in Bristol as he faces off against 4FW Junior Heavyweight Champion Owen Phoenix.

'The Saviour' JD Knight vs. Jack Dynamo

'Persian Prince' Behnam Ali vs. Eddie Reyes

Shinya Ishikawa vs. Owen Phoenix

World of Hurt star Benjamin Jackson vs. The Saint for the 4FW Heavyweight Championship

I would like to say if the opportunity arose i would like to see one of these 4FW shows.

Unfortunately Ishikawa will be heading back to Japan else he would definately have been on this show after his performance this weekend against Owen Phoenix, Had a choice of the Stars you have mentioned and chose Bobby Shields.

Never say never though Mr Chips....

Would I be greedy asking for at least one of the guys mentioned ? Aha I can only find them at all star camps you see and really want to see the 3/4 of them

Would I be greedy asking for at least one of the guys mentioned ? Aha I can only find them at all star camps you see and really want to see the 3/4 of them

Archived