4FW: Steel Cage Warfare 2011 - {30/07/2011- Swindon}

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Fantastic show!

Every worker on the show deserved a pat on the back, quality ring work from all.

Even the short exhibition with the two trainees was fantastic. 4FW deserve all the praise they get - definitely worth watching.

Open Day is 6th August we are running it all day, so head on down, the two 14 year old trainees are absolutely phenomenal and are going to be massive stars, honestly can't wait till they start to work 4FW events when they are old enough.

A few hiccups tonight which I can only apologise about, the stress levels were getting really high working in that scorching heat, and Miss Swindon tried her hardest Hannah may not have been everyones cup of tea but it has gained us some great publicity and will continue to do so leading into the Open Day and we look forward to working with Hannah in the future in some capacity.

Thanks to everyone that attended.... Roll on 29th October for the Dick Togo retirement event in Swindon

Overall a great show.

The main event was great! Was filled with all sorts of madness including top rope germans, top of the cage suplexes. Top stuff. It really felt like a 'main event' match and the crowd was really behind their top face champion, place eurpted when Dynamo turned heel. I really enjoy 8 man matches so this was a pleasant treat, loved the slow-mo stuff with Gilligan and Corbin. Lots of guys here who should be known!

Here is my SHITHOTGETTHEMBOOKINGS list

1. Benham Ali

2. Matt Lomaxx

3. Jack Dynamo

4. Owen Phoenix

5. The Saint

6. JD Knight

If the DragonGate bonus matches have yet to be signed then look no further :)

• Paid Members
A few hiccups tonight which I can only apologise about, the stress levels were getting really high working in that scorching heat, and Miss Swindon tried her hardest Hannah may not have been everyones cup of tea but it has gained us some great publicity and will continue to do so leading into the Open Day and we look forward to working with Hannah in the future in some capacity.

I wouldn't worry about the "hiccups" only the most anal of people would have complained - either way, the crowd were noisy and well into it. I don't think they were noticed. =]

Would love to see some photos from the show soon! :thumbsup:

I didnt really notice the hiccups and anyway they couldnt take away the fact that this was another great show from 4FW. It still blows me away that almost all of this great talent on these shows is from their own training school. I would agree with most of the names on wrestlingmad's list but I would defo include Jason Larusso in that list as well. That kid just screams potential. I really cannot wait until he has a few more matches under his belt cause i think he has got it all.

Its hard to say who was the best because I thought everyone was great but I thought Larusso, Reyes, Phoenix, Boar, Dynamo and Ali were the stars on this show for me with a special mention for The Professor Gilligan Gordon for having me in stitches throughout his match. Hilarious antics!

I hope to be back in October for the Halloween show!

I didnt really notice the hiccups and anyway they couldnt take away the fact that this was another great show from 4FW. It still blows me away that almost all of this great talent on these shows is from their own training school. I would agree with most of the names on wrestlingmad's list but I would defo include Jason Larusso in that list as well. That kid just screams potential. I really cannot wait until he has a few more matches under his belt cause i think he has got it all.

Its hard to say who was the best because I thought everyone was great but I thought Larusso, Reyes, Phoenix, Boar, Dynamo and Ali were the stars on this show for me with a special mention for The Professor Gilligan Gordon for having me in stitches throughout his match. Hilarious antics!

I hope to be back in October for the Halloween show!

I tried to keep it to 5. I was gonna say everybody but thats just too easy! Larusso ain't been around aslong as the others I don't believe so as you said some more matches and he will be a star.

I hope I can make the October show, not to see Dick Togo but to see the 4FW talent.

Photos will be up soon, fingers crossed might have a music video knocked up for this evening or tomorrow, we're going to release the full matches on the website one by one.

Quite flattering people would come to the 4FW show to see our homegrown stars over someone like Dick Togo and glad people see them as top talent.

Massive shout out to Arik Cannon and Darin Corbin absolutely great talents, spent the day at the 4FW Academy passing on knowledge and even spending the time to learn from us which is a huge compliment.

Agreed with Liverpool1 that Jason Larusso is going to do good things in the Wrestling world.

4FW: Open Day is this Saturday 6th August 2011, unfortunately I am unable to find the original thread so thought i'd post in here.

If you want to work for 4FW in any capacity then head on down this Saturday from 12:00pm onwards, if there is talent out there waiting for an opportunity then this is for you, 4FW is a promotion that is looking towards the future and want to find the next batch of stars in British Wrestling.

If you have ever wanted to work or train with us then 6th August is a date that should be in your diaries.

4FW look to push new talent and add something fresh and exciting to the UK scene, maybe you are fed up of seeing pretty much every promotion in the UK put on the same matches and using the same talent over and over again and you feel like you just can't get a foot in the door, well this really is your chance to be apart of something exciting.

The best part is, this is 100% FREE.

Unit 77 BSS House, Cheney Manor Ind. Est, Cheney Manor, Swindon, SN2 2PJ

Archived