What protein supplements do you use/recommend?

Jetta's G-string

I'm not a big Shake person, usually only have half a serving when I first wake up and then one after training. My favourite is by reflex, their basic lowcarb whey supp is relatively nice tasting, and (because its low carb) doesn't fill me up so I can eat straight away as well.

As Neil alluded to, don't overuse shakes and stuff because, unless you buy a real high quality and expensive one like a Fusion, they're full of additives that can be just as bad as eating junk food.

I use Impact Whey from www.myprotein.com, which is a brilliant website for price and variety.

As an alternative, the chocolate flavour whey protein from Sci-MX tastes brilliant and, depending where you buy it (Health With Herbs is a good place), you can get it for quite cheap.

PhD Nutrition make good products, Ive used Diet Whey and their Lean Degree Fat Burners for a while and they really did the tricks.

USN also make decent products, but can be very much on the sweet side. Their Diet Fuel Protein tastes good but is really frothy

• Paid Members
I use Impact Whey from www.myprotein.com, which is a brilliant website for price and variety

I second that. Ive struggled to find a better product that beats it for nutritional value, price and taste.

I use CNP myself. Tastes good and seems to work for me. I suppose it depends how much you can afford and what your aim is.

I use CNP Whey Protein for before and after training, CNP Pro MR (meal replacements) normally for breakfast and sometimes before bed, and CNP protein flapjacks which I keep in my car for during the day. All in all though, this can works out at approx

Archived