Any good wrestling podcasts?

Stealingsilver

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I listen to 'In your head' wrestling radio - great interviews with many old school wrestlers, great archive

Thaoshow - canadian radio show, very funny

Wrestling soup - crazy show but quite funny

The brian and vinny show - not bad

the pain clinic - only an hour but have quite a few tna interviews

and colt cabana art of wrestling - great show, colt is very entertaining

I listen to 'In your head' wrestling radio - great interviews with many old school wrestlers, great archive

agreed in your head is great. some cracking long and in depth interviews plus they get some right mentals phoning in which is always entertaining. :laugh:

• 2 months later...

I listened to this from 2008 to 2010, but had to stop last year because it was just becoming overly self referential and just ended up being 2 hours of bullshit with *maybe* a good interview at the end.

I listened to this from 2008 to 2010, but had to stop last year because it was just becoming overly self referential and just ended up being 2 hours of bullshit with *maybe* a good interview at the end.

Yeah, I was listening to the archived shows which were good but their latest stuff is poor.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick plug for Aftermath which has Arda Ocal and Jimmy Korderas. They've gone through the Rumble and Mania ppvs to hype up the latest installments which have been really fun, and do the usual week in review with special guests as well an Ask the Ref show where questions specifically for Jimmy come up. He comes across as a really great guy and provides some nice insider info about little nuggets I've always wondered about. Ocal comes off a great guy too, the kind you would like to have a drink with and sounds very professional but is clearly a fan.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Just to bump this up, this week is ep 100 of Cabana's AOW and to celebrate, Punk is the host and interviews him. Really great listen as is always with the two. Funny stuff about Cena. Best thing is listening to Punk do all of Cabana's usual plugs and phrases.

I was hoping they'd do this. Thanks for the heads up, I'll give this a go.

• Paid Members

MLW.com is the best podcast on the net. Just realised looking through the thread, nobodies mentioned it. Konnan has a podcast every Monday and its hilarious how he doesn't mind grassing up his mates. Lines such as "Rey was telling me they suspended him out of spite", "Alberto was telling me Sin Cara pulled a gun on him in the locker room in CMLL" and "you know who looks ugly without makeup? Christy Hemme". He's actually funny as fuck. They talk about Scott Hall, Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage and people like that. Just gossip and stuff. Court Bauer is the co-host. Its great to hear someone who worked in WWE for years and someone who worked in ECW, WCW, TNA and AAA for years and years shooting the shit and gossiping without any fear of anyone calling them out on it.

This week Mister Saint Laurant (Scott Hall's boy) interviews former writer Andrew Goldstein. He's quite interesting. He brings up his love for Stephanie and how nice she is, but on the flip side how much he thinks Shawn Michaels, Triple H and Vince are complete cocks. Really worth a listen. Saint Laurant, Bauer and Konnan are great storytellers, which is rare for a wrestling podcast.

Archived