Any good wrestling podcasts?

Stealingsilver

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll echo Colt Cabana's podcast for being fantastic. I'll also throw Dropkick Radio into the mix. It's broadcast from their website on a Sunday night at 7pm but you can download it as a podcast from Monday morning (or sometimes late Sunday night if the host has some spare time). I really like it, they cover WWE, TNA and they touch on the independent scene, as well as usually having an interview of some sort most weeks with past guests like Jim Cornette, Chris Jericho and a host of ROH guys.

There's :

Cabana's Art Of Wrestling

Formerly Creative

Dropkick Radio

Its still real to us

ministry of slam

OWW Radio

RVD Radio

Total Wrestling Show

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a fan of (some of) the F4W audio stuff. Meltzer & Alvarez together is always worth a listen, Bryan & Vinny is good once you skip through anything involving cats, granny, or shout-outs, and Lance Storm's bi-weekly appearances are great too. Todd Martin is hit & miss imo.

I've listened to a few of the free ones by PW Torch that show up on iTunes and I've been totally bored every time.

Pat & Bruce have such monotonous dull voices and they never look at the funny side of wrestling, everything is so serious. Keller always seems to be unsure of his opinions like on the WM25 roundtable I listened to recently he listed his thoughts on the Jeff vs Matt match before asking "Bruce, was it a good match?".

I much prefer the F4W style of both Bryan & Dave, or Bryan & Vinny discussing matches together compared to Keller's thoughts followed by Mitchell's thoughts followed by McNeil's thoughts on each match.

I'll echo Colt Cabana's podcast for being fantastic. I'll also throw Dropkick Radio into the mix. It's broadcast from their website on a Sunday night at 7pm but you can download it as a podcast from Monday morning (or sometimes late Sunday night if the host has some spare time). I really like it, they cover WWE, TNA and they touch on the independent scene, as well as usually having an interview of some sort most weeks with past guests like Jim Cornette, Chris Jericho and a host of ROH guys.

I had no idea that such a live show existed. I'll definately give it a listen tonight. Hopefully it'll be better than that short-lived venture Tommy Boyd brought back on internet station Play Radio nearly 2 years ago now.

Archived