Time Travel

Steve Justice

i would go back to december 2005 and stop myself making the biggest mistake of my life by getting into an altercation with a female colleague for which we were both fired for 2 weeks after it happened. i might have ended up staying there till it closed 2 years later

Could you elaborate for us please?

basically we were friends from the moment she started as we were the youngest two working there but then she left for a few weeks to join the raf. when she came back she was a completely different person, she came out as a lesbian and became obsessed with losing weight when she didnt need to

we were still on good terms and i even borrowed her money to see her girlfriend after they had a bust up. but after that she would be so nasty, whenever i was trying to talk to her or trying to be a friend she would snap at me for no reason

things come to a head when we done the annual xmas show, she got wasted before we went out to do our duet but got through it, we went out after the show and she turned round to fod me but done it with force that give me a stinger in my neck for the rest of the night. i put it down to her being drunk.

a couple of nights later was when it happened , i was doing the cashiering for the electronic bingo and she spent the night being petulent and trying to get things her own way so i pulled her up at the end of the night to talk things out, she got mad thinking i was running her down, which i wasnt, she got in my face and pushed me a few times and im a moment of lunacy i snapped a got her by the throat . she in turn give me a right good slap, sending my glasses flying , scraping my eye in the process. i then proceded to hit a low blow by calling her a stupid dyke. we both got pulled for it, suspended then after 3 disciplinary meetings i was fired (she was already on a warning for fighting with a gay lad we worked with so was sacked before me)

What a nice fellow you sound like.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i would go back to december 2005 and stop myself making the biggest mistake of my life by getting into an altercation with a female colleague for which we were both fired for 2 weeks after it happened. i might have ended up staying there till it closed 2 years later

basically we were friends from the moment she started as we were the youngest two working there but then she left for a few weeks to join the raf. when she came back she was a completely different person, she came out as a lesbian and became obsessed with losing weight when she didnt need to

we were still on good terms and i even borrowed her money to see her girlfriend after they had a bust up. but after that she would be so nasty, whenever i was trying to talk to her or trying to be a friend she would snap at me for no reason

things come to a head when we done the annual xmas show, she got wasted before we went out to do our duet but got through it, we went out after the show and she turned round to fod me but done it with force that give me a stinger in my neck for the rest of the night. i put it down to her being drunk.

a couple of nights later was when it happened , i was doing the cashiering for the electronic bingo and she spent the night being petulent and trying to get things her own way so i pulled her up at the end of the night to talk things out, she got mad thinking i was running her down, which i wasnt, she got in my face and pushed me a few times and im a moment of lunacy i snapped a got her by the throat . she in turn give me a right good slap, sending my glasses flying , scraping my eye in the process. i then proceded to hit a low blow by calling her a stupid dyke. we both got pulled for it, suspended then after 3 disciplinary meetings i was fired (she was already on a warning for fighting with a gay lad we worked with so was sacked before me)

Best. Story. Ever.

that supposed to be sarcastic mate?

Naw mate. :rolleyes:

look mate i wasnt proud of myself back then and im still not, i still get a sick feeling when i think about it. i lost a job i was enjoying doing and lost my own self respect. do you have any idea how hard it was telling my parents what had happened that night, lovely welcome home gift that was. luckily they were supportive, as were 90% of the staff who knew first hand what a cow she was.

So, long story short, you're a queer basher? Nice.....

look mate i wasnt proud of myself back then and im still not, i still get a sick feeling when i think about it. i lost a job i was enjoying doing and lost my own self respect. do you have any idea how hard it was telling my parents what had happened that night, lovely welcome home gift that was. luckily they were supportive, as were 90% of the staff who knew first hand what a cow she was.

This is an excuse for starting on women? Shit, I've got some catching up to do.....

Oh poor you.

This is an excuse for starting on women? Shit, I've got some catching up to do.....

im not a queer basher in the slightest, ive got both straight and gay mates

and if you bothered reading you would see that i didnt intend to do it, i just had a moment of madness. i hadnt hit a girl before, since or ever again. it was one really stupid mistake where i let my emotions get the better of me.

and for the record i did apologise immediately after and so did she and when we both went back a few weeks later to clear our lockers, we bumped into each other and we sat down to chat and have a laugh like old times

• Paid Members

I used to fuck about with time machines when I was older.

I would go back to yesterday, about 9:57 PM, and reply in this thread saying "invent the tension sheet."

• Paid Members

Interesting thread.

First off i would have to see some dinos. I mean who wouldnt, down side is without proper training most people would freeze, strave, or be eaten.

I quite like the whole medevil battle idea so id take that in. Probably at dover castle. I remember looking at it and thinking it was sheer madness to try and scale the banks.

Next stop Wildwest, as was said before just sit in the corner of the bar and watch.

Then to the 60s for a spell, probably the best time this country has ever seen.

80s, all shoulder pads and fast cars!

• Paid Members

im not a queer basher in the slightest, ive got both straight and gay mates

Yeah, you know.........Bent bob :rolleyes:

Archived