Goodbye Spinner Belt?

truthofsin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
I imagine if they did make a new WWE/World Heavyewight belt, it would probably be something super big and super shiny to captialise on HD.

According to stuff ive read, WWE allready have "HD versions" of the belts made. The have a "Regular" belt for live events, which the talent keep hold of. And a "HD" version that the staff keeps hold of for TV and PPV.

I'm guessing there isnt alot of noticable difference unless you have HD TV, and even than it wont be super noticable i think.

:thumbsup:

Think difference is tv versions are kept better so have no dents and knocks that hd would pick up that belts will puck up due to use

I know most people say the reason the spinner stays is cos of merch sales but does it still rake the cash in after 6 years? I know they moved to mattel so its a new one to get and theres always new fans/kids that want it.

I like the undisputed title it always looked nice and classy to me and great on Lesnar, it just seemed to fit the shape of his abs & chest.

They do just need to get rid of the spinner, its doesnt look serious enough to fight for in my opinion and thats what i think it makes the Big Gold look so much more worthy of winning. I also feel that its a reason why i can take Miz eriously as champ, where as if it was the Eagle WWF title or the 87-98 title he would look so much more of a champion.

Am I the only one here from the WWE Universe that thinks that the current WWE championship is one of the best ever in sports entertainment? It was even better when the logo actually moved IMO. Better than the big gold world championship at least.

• Paid Members

Stop feeding the troll you idiots.

Aside from the obvious reason to hate the spinning belt (i.e. it looks like Jordan would wear it), it is far too thick. It must be a good couple of inches thick at least, maybe more. Just looks like a toy.

Archived