My best film

Mock-The-Cross

• Moderators

After seeing Lolly Badcock take a legit 12 inch or so I've a whole new respect for her. Wouldn't shag her after that though, be better off opening a window and fucking the night, but fair play to her.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
You're not really missing much. She's not really dirty or good at it. It's hardly watching Ashley Blue gagging on a thousand cocks.

thought it was Alektra Blue, possibly two different people. A mate shown me a vid with some lass called XXXena in it. Comedy boobs on parade let me say that.

• Paid Members

I always preferred Taylor St Claire if I'm honest, Brunette and cracking real tits.

As for Jenna's best film, I really liked the plot of Dangerous Tides.

Jay Grdina ruined her, and the slushy pap they realised like The Masseuse really put me off her as a whole.

I'd have expected more love for Sophie Dee given that she's a daughter of the Valleys. She was gorgeous, beyond filthy. I didn't even mind the comedy boob job it was when she started shagging T/S that I gave up on her. Still haven't found anyone to replace her, still it keeps my weight down searching.

• Paid Members

Butch is right, Jenna Jameson is massively overrated. When she retired a couple of years' ago and basically said a big 'fuck you' to the industry that made her famous, everyone was up in arms. Then they quickly realised that they're not missing anything and now they laugh at her shitty attempts to become a mainstream star.

As for British stars, Kiesha Kane is doing well for herself but keep an eye on Anna Lovato. Just started doing hardcore, big star with Twistys, and very, very nice indeed.

• Paid Members

Was never a fan of your wan Jameson, meself. She had no arse...like, when she stood up, you'd just see two legs, a back and a hole.

I have a lot of respect for Alexis Texas and Katja Kassin. Big fan of Cherokee D'Ass too, but not to steal a line out of Butch's Book but I'd say throwing a length into any one of the former would be like trying to goose a welly boot. Laugh at my best...

Archived