Sin Cara Use Of Trampoline

seanz25

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have very high hopes for Cara. The first time I really paid attention to a wrestling match was Rey Mysterio VS Psicosis at Bash At The Beach 1996. I had never seen such an array of high flying in my life. The finish of the match is still of my favourites to this day. Sin Cara seems to have a certain charisma along with the cool moves that he does. I think he's going to be a massive success. His attire is so fucking cool as well!

Magic steps and hidden trampolines aside, I think it's a wonder he managed to call the audible seeing as though he doesn't speak a word of English (according to Powerslam, he doesn't speak a bit of English and therefore won't get over).

Still, it was an amazing amount of air he got on that plancha.

Magic steps and hidden trampolines aside, I think it's a wonder he managed to call the audible seeing as though he doesn't speak a word of English (according to Powerslam, he doesn't speak a bit of English and therefore won't get over).

So Him & Hornswoggle For Tag Team Yeah! :p

It brought back memories of
for me.

Christ, the related videos to that are full of some hidden gems. I particularly like the Batista one:

On topic, he did well to save that entrance. The crossbody was fantastic, and I reckon a feud between him and Sheamus would be quite good to watch. Not sure where that would leave Bryan though. Just a shame that the crowd seemed pretty dead for that segment from watching the YouTube clips

• Paid Members

Having met Mystico before his debut at Lucha Libre UK (RIP) I can confirm he does speak english really well. Fairly strong mexucan accent mind. That is unless it was someone else under the mask

• Paid Members

Having met Mystico before his debut at Lucha Libre UK (RIP) I can confirm he does speak english really well. Fairly strong mexucan accent mind. That is unless it was someone else under the mask

Different guy. He was the original Mistico and later changed to Incognito. Ironically he's also signed to WWE and performs in FCW under the name Hunico.

• Paid Members

Different guy. He was the original Mistico and later changed to Incognito. Ironically he's also signed to WWE and performs in FCW under the name Hunico.

Well what do you know, you sir are correct! I take my hat off to you!

Surely "calling an audible" is just wanky terminology rather than an accurate description in this case, though. He wouldn't have had to communicate anything. He just did a different twist off the top. Sheamus' part in it was still the same.

Archived