Sin Cara Use Of Trampoline

seanz25

Is it wrong that this feud will be the most interested I've ever been in Sheamus?

I've been looking forward to Sin Cara's debut for ages, hopefully he'll turn out to be more than just Rey Mysterio with a different move-set.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez can't you folks just watch something as minor as an entrance once and not scrutinise it to pieces? When I watched the lads' entrance I didn't see the trampoline. All I saw was him doing this cool-looking leap over the top rope when the fireworks went off. I thought, "Ooh, that was pretty close! How did he do that?!" and watched as he performed some flawless attacks on poor ol' Sheamus. The whole thing was then forgotten about. Yet most of you guys immediately want to paint him as The Guy Who Almost Did The Most Embarrassing Botch In The History Of The Universe.

Still, I don't think he'll get much success on Raw or SmackDown.

I was impressed by Sin Cara's entrance and was wondering how he was able to jump over the toprope :) Those who complain: Could you do it any better? Guess not... Trampoline or not, it was impressive!

He followed up with some pretty impressive and spectacular offence on Sheamus and finished off with a dive that was a sight of beauty.

Jeez can't you folks just watch something as minor as an entrance once and not scrutinise it to pieces? When I watched the lads' entrance I didn't see the trampoline. All I saw was him doing this cool-looking leap over the top rope when the fireworks went off. I thought, "Ooh, that was pretty close! How did he do that?!" and watched as he performed some flawless attacks on poor ol' Sheamus. The whole thing was then forgotten about. Yet most of you guys immediately want to paint him as The Guy Who Almost Did The Most Embarrassing Botch In The History Of The Universe.

Still not used to how folk on this website are like then ? :laugh:

Hell when i first saw it people said he botched... i was instant... he didn't botch because it looked part of the entrance... and then thought those fireworks probably wasn't used if he practiced the entrance at all... and then heard a trampoline was used and thought... was pretty high for a jump off the ground

• Paid Members
Hell when i first saw it people said he botched... i was instant... he didn't botch because it looked part of the entrance... and then thought those fireworks probably wasn't used if he practiced the entrance at all... and then heard a trampoline was used and thought... was pretty high for a jump off the ground

Fuck's sake.

He's very small, is he smaller than Rey? I'd wager he won't be succesful while Rey is still on the roster.. can they succesfully push two mexican luchas? And not give off the inevitable Rey vs Sin match within a month? Both will be face on different brands due to merch, but a heel lucha would be interesting in WWE terms.

I think he'll carve out a decent little fanbase for himself, sort of similar to Daniel Bryan last year. I'm sure the minority of fans cheering him were actual fans from his previous ventures and it'll be the same for Cara. In response to above, he looked like he had a few inches on Rey. Hopefully they keep the match between the two off until Cara becomes more established, would be huge for Mexico.

I think he'll carve out a decent little fanbase for himself, sort of similar to Daniel Bryan last year. I'm sure the minority of fans cheering him were actual fans from his previous ventures and it'll be the same for Cara. In response to above, he looked like he had a few inches on Rey. Hopefully they keep the match between the two off until Cara becomes more established, would be huge for Mexico.

I don't think Sin Cara will be anything like Daniel Bryan, and to say that only a minority of fans will cheer Cara because of his previous success is a bit daft at this stage. Vince was never keen on the idea of pushing Mysterio originally, but now he's seen how much merchandise a wrestler of that style and size can create when presented correct I'm sure he'll do everything in his power to create Mysterio V2.

Regardless of whether or not Mysterio is going to retire anytime soon, the fact is that he's got fucked knees that are well overdue for surgery. Sin Cara should be able to fill the void left by Mysterio when he's out recovering and after he does eventually retire.

• Paid Members

With the language barrier the way that Cara will be able to get over with the fans is to throw crazy, high-flying, innovative offence around similar to the way in which Mysterio got over in the first place. This was really highlighted on RAW where after getting a dreadful initial pop he won the crowd over with his offence. He will either be as successful as Mysterio or he will be somewhat of a failure and just fade into obscurity like Ultimo Dragon; I am not familiar with his work but given how big a deal he is in Mexico then hopefully he'll really stimulate the Hispanic audience that only has Mysterio left and his days as an active wrestler really do seem numbered

With the language barrier the way that Cara will be able to get over with the fans is throw crazy, high-flying, innovative offence similar to the way in which Mysterio got over in the first place. This was really highlighted on RAW where after getting a dreadful initial pop he won the crowd over with his offence. He will either be as successful as Mysterio or he will be somewhat of a failure and just fade into obscurity like Ultimo Dragon; I am not familiar with his work but given how big a deal he is in Mexico then hopefully he'll really stimulate the Hispanic audience that only has Mysterio left and his days as an active wrestler really do seem numbered

The thing is though, Mysterio speaks like a complete fag and so I don't see how any of his success can be accredited to any of his work on the mic. If Mysterio could get over, then I'm sure that Cara will too. Mysterio managed to get the lucha gimmick over to the WWE fan base which means that as long as Cara works a fan-friendly style then it should be relatively simple for him to get over as well.

Mysterio's WWE work has for the most part been a souped up All Star-esque holiday camp babyface act which has in turn made him and WWE a ton of money. As long as Cara sticks to this paint-by-numbers method, then we'll hear a collective "USA" chant each time he's facing Barrett or Sheamus.

Archived