WrestleMania 28 - Who's Going?

1PW

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
See y'all in Miami, bitches!. Block 121.

In all of the excitement about seeing THE ROCK!, I've only just realised that I'll be there on the night Taker goes 20-0, hopefully via another classic with HHH.

Can't bloody wait..

When did you book the tickets mate? I checked yesterday afternoon and all lower level seats were gone.

How many of you guys have ever gone to mania alone? I really wanna do it this year but the tricky part is always getting somebody as crazy and silly as ourselves to hope along too.

I went to 25 & 26 alone & i'm heading to Miami solo too. I've not had a problem either time, there seems to be loads of people that go alone & theres so many wrestling fans in the area that i've found people to chat too & have never felt like the odd one out for being there alone

Block 115, Row 15, Seats 13-14

I'm annoyed that we didn't get seat 15 but I'll take this victory. Flights booked, hostel sorted and now so are the tickets so Miami here we come!! Mania is the start of 1 years worth of worldwide travelling for me (hence the Hostel) so it's gonna kick off with a bang. Anybody know how good the public transport is in Miami??

• Paid Members
WrestleMania 28 grossed $6.3 million in ticket sales over the weekend for the Rock vs. John Cena match, the biggest single weekend gross in company history.

The 25th WrestleMania in Houston in 2009 holds the all-time company gate record of $7,211,673. For that show, they did $4.8 million the first weekend.

The 4/1 show in Miami at Sun Life Stadium had ticket prices raised significantly because of the feeling that Rock vs. John Cena would have such a strong demand and it was expected to break the all-time record. Given how many months away the show is, it's now almost a lock. It is already the third largest grossing pro wrestling event of all-time.

Its going to be a big one, this. The jury is out whether they can break the domestic PPV buys record that WrestleMania 17 did (probably asking to much there), but its bound to top WrestleMania 23's PPV record. Would love to see them do it though.

• Paid Members

I really hope they dont make it a one match show and make the card slightly weaker just to make Cena/Rock seem even bigger than it already is.

Cant wait though, April cant come soon enough. The atmosphere during the Cena/Rock match will be unlike anything I've ever experienced live.

Booked my place. Staying at the Park Central also. Looks lovely, cannot wait. I struggled to find good seats at all on the floor or the lower 100 levels. I settled for Row 5 of the club level bang in the middle. The view looks sweet from the seat viewer at the stadiums website. Only downside is I have 2 transfers on the way to Miami, which I dont care too much about because for 430 return I can't complain!

It's about time I lost my Wrestlemania virginity.

Booked my place. Staying at the Park Central also. Looks lovely, cannot wait. I struggled to find good seats at all on the floor or the lower 100 levels. I settled for Row 5 of the club level bang in the middle. The view looks sweet from the seat viewer at the stadiums website. Only downside is I have 2 transfers on the way to Miami, which I dont care too much about because for 430 return I can't complain!

The Club Level should be a great experience, as I 'm sure it's similar to the club level seats at the new Wembley and Emirates stadiums. Separate access to those seats without having to queue with the masses and your own concessions/ bar/ restaurant area that are not accessible from the other parts of the stadium

I definitely considered these seats before I got my tickets

The Club Level should be a great experience, as I 'm sure it's similar to the club level seats at the new Wembley and Emirates stadiums. Separate access to those seats without having to queue with the masses and your own concessions/ bar/ restaurant area that are not accessible from the other parts of the stadium

I definitely considered these seats before I got my tickets

Exactly, I may not be 21 but my friend is. Another thing I tried to consider is the fact that its a outdoor stadium, they will have that massive tent like structure obstructing corner views. I'm sure I'll benefit :)

Hmmm.... As a travel package customer, I assume I won't know where my seats are until I actually get my tickets? I.e. 4 weeks before the show. I know I will be in the 100 Level somewhere.

Yeah, we don't find out until we actually receive the tickets.

glad there is a few staying at the park central, maybe a mini bus to the stadium will be a great idea! wrestling mad, where have you got to transfer? i have one connection on the way there but direct back, only paid 392 :)

Archived