resuscitated but who?

k-man

I'm sitting in front of my pc and i was thinking, who if i could bring any wrestler back from the dead who would it be and why?

For me it has to be Curt Hennig, the dude was the total package, charisma, ability and everything else needed to be a top guy.

Who do you think?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It'd probably be a better thread if you could chose a deceased wrestler not to die in the first place. Bringing wrestlers back from the dead? I've got a whole different image in my head...

1007992_o.gif

but then most would say benoit as it would prevent that whole nasty scenario from ever happening

• Paid Members
but then most would say benoit as it would prevent that whole nasty scenario from ever happening

No it wouldnt. He'd go to jail because he murdered his family. We have a chance to bring someone to justice and get a very good shoot interview out of it and your not allowing it!

No it wouldnt. He'd go to jail because he murdered his family. We have a chance to bring someone to justice and get a very good shoot interview out of it and your not allowing it!

hadn't thought of it like that it would be rather good actually, the fact that you've said i am not allowing makes it sound like i actually have the power to do this, sadly i do not

Test. ..........Only kidding. R.I.P Andrew Martin. As I come to think about it two of my picks would be to old to still be in the ring now, Perfect and Rude. Eddie was in sooo much pain for years before he died and I think as much as I do miss him bringing him back to entertain me would be selfish. To bring back Benny (Because his name can not be spoken or written on some forums) would be impossible. So im going to go with Umaga. The LAST great monster this business will see.

Eddie was in sooo much pain for years before he died and I think as much as I do miss him bringing him back to entertain me would be selfish.

you make a good point there...but then again,if i could bring someone back from the dead then i would hope i could heal injuries :)

• Paid Members

I'd bring back Benoit if I could prevent his brain breaking, because that would prevent three needless deaths, WWE DVD sets wouldn't be missing important parts and great matches, and I wouldnt feel so awkward wanking watching Woman on old episodes of Nitro.

I would say Eddie Guerrero, as if he hadn't of died, we might not have gotten two awful Rey Mysterio runs with the World Heavyweight Title. I think I would choose Owen Hart though, as he seemed like such a nice person from Bret's book.

Archived