The Aftershock: Pro Wrestling Talk Show

seanz25

Just wanted to let everyone know about a new wrestling radio show I am starting! It will be live each and every week on a Saturday Evening at 8:00PM. (UK Time) To listen in head over to www.aftershockradio.tk & make sure to like us on facebook

Please leave your comments on what you like and don't like about the show!

Thank You!

Just wanted to update you guys on what went down on last nights show:

•Kyle from ineedwrestling.com joined us for a discussion on mania!

•Reggie & I discussed IWA Mid South and our Opinions on the owner "Ian Rotten"

•We announced our very first live interview which we will be running on next weeks show with CZW Owner Dj Hyde!

•ROH Mania Weekend Shows reports & results

•I Fu**ed up the switchboard and music multiple times :)

•Thoughts and opinions on whether IPPV is the way forward

•This weeks news

•++More

You can go back and listen to the show for free at any time via www.aftershockradio.tk

& Thanks to those of you who tuned in live we had very good listening numbers considering it was our 1st show!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Seanz, your episode 3 is clocking in at over 2 hours?! Could I suggest to you that the best sort of average time of a podcast is 45 minutes. Other than possibly your friends, people who are skimming for a podcast to listen to are unlikely to go anywhere near a 2 hour podcast. What editing tools are you using?

Seanz, your episode 3 is clocking in at over 2 hours?! Could I suggest to you that the best sort of average time of a podcast is 45 minutes. Other than possibly your friends, people who are skimming for a podcast to listen to are unlikely to go anywhere near a 2 hour podcast. What editing tools are you using?

thanks for feedback from friday the podcast as far as i am aware is gonna be an hour a half hope you check it out any feedback would be great.

Yeah I'm planning on running it for around a hour and a half. Reason went on so long was we had a interview and the guest seemed to give very long answers & I didn't wanna inturupt him

Archived