Flatliner Returns - March 27th at ferneham hall, fareham- NO HE DIDNT

Hi Guys

Just wanted to let everyone know that Chris Manns aka Flatliner is returning to wrestling on March 27th at ferneham hall, fareham.

Taking the kids there on Sunday.

Love this guy, looks the part, colourful and pleased he's got over his recent illness and injuries, as hes only about 32 and brightens up the UK scene!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time I saw this guy on a show he was wrestling a black wrestler called vodoo prince and flatliner did monkey impressions and then a hitler walk at vodoo prince. Vodoo prince also came out as being introduced as being from 'deepest darkest africa' and threatened to cook children. Bad times.

• Paid Members
The only time I saw this guy on a show he was wrestling a black wrestler called vodoo prince and flatliner did monkey impressions and then a hitler walk at vodoo prince. Vodoo prince also came out as being introduced as being from 'deepest darkest africa' and threatened to cook children. Bad times.

What's wrong with cooking children? :confused: Seriously though, Flatliner can be a little OTT, but he can also be sidesplitting!

That is my one memory of Flatliner too. Luckily I have only witnessed him once but unfortunately it was against said Voodoo. He (Flatliner) was piss poor in the ring, was only funny to the young impressionable kids who seemed highly amused when he took down his trunks and pretended to 'bum' Voodoo and then of course his dated, bigoted, racist monkey routine directed at the black guy. Hilarious stuff!

That is my one memory of Flatliner too. Luckily I have only witnessed him once but unfortunately it was against said Voodoo. He (Flatliner) was piss poor in the ring, was only funny to the young impressionable kids who seemed highly amused when he took down his trunks and pretended to 'bum' Voodoo and then of course his dated, bigoted, racist monkey routine directed at the black guy. Hilarious stuff!

But id wager that Flatliner got more of a reaction from the crowd, and sold a lot more merch, by doing this than Jonny Kickpadz did by doing a 630 twisting upside down shooting star yakuza flip.

Love him or hate him, I can guarantee that any show that use him will end up with an entertained crowd. LIke DJKris said, he's OTT, and I dont personally agree with some of his views, but he is an old school worker with more experience than most of the uk guys, who can pop the crowd at the drop of a hat. He gets my vote.

But id wager that Flatliner got more of a reaction from the crowd, and sold a lot more merch, by doing this than Jonny Kickpadz did by doing a 630 twisting upside down shooting star yakuza flip.

Love him or hate him, I can guarantee that any show that use him will end up with an entertained crowd. LIke DJKris said, he's OTT, and I dont personally agree with some of his views, but he is an old school worker with more experience than most of the uk guys, who can pop the crowd at the drop of a hat. He gets my vote.

So that makes it ok for him to promote that kind of racism?

And 32...? His name seems to have been on British wrestling shows for as long as I can remember!

Is Flatliner the one who looks like a Superstar Graham/Goldberg knock-off? If it's him, he was being touted in whatever Fighting Spirit magazine was called (World of Wrestling, maybe?) in about 1999. And he looked about 40 then.

• Paid Members

This was a photo taken years and years ago. Unless you find me his birth certificate, there's no fucking way I'm believing he's only 32. Is this like the time JRPO posted that Sid Vicious was was only 43 and then edited the thread title when he found out he was 50? If he's only 32, then he needs to change his diet, because he looks like Superstar Graham's granddad

tn_Fearless%20Flatliner.jpg

Archived