chalie sheen or ultimate warrior

nicholasjackson

not sure if posted

http://www.aggrogate.com/2011/02/charlie-s...timate-warrior/

on this page they've got a list of 18 crazy quotes and you have to guess who made them

on a side note the warrior has been very quiet lately, were due a verbal lashing from sir ultimate

• Paid Members

But.... isn't all this Sheen bollocks just a gimmick to distract everyone from "Two And A Half Men" being utter shite?

• Paid Members
Warrior was one of the highest paid and biggest draws of the earlier 90s. He was shite as well. Just because you make good money and your on a highly rated show doesnt mean your good.

Shit Comparison. Warrior was a cog in the WWF machine, Charlie Sheen is the 2 and a half men machine. And it's ace.

• Paid Members
Two and a half men, which was America's most popular TV show you mean? The one where Sheen was the highest paid actor in US TV.

that doesn't make it a good show does it, makes it sucessful, but good? that's a matter of opinion.

Who's crazier, Sheen or Warrior. Neither really, Warrior is a smart business man, minted to fuck and never has to work again, a homophobe like but meh. Sheen is doing a Pillman gimmick to give himself a shit load of publicity and possibly his old job back with a raise. Sadly there are shit at wrestling and being funny, shame.

that doesn't make it a good show does it, makes it sucessful, but good? that's a matter of opinion.

Never said it was good, I personally think it is weak. The point I was making is the masses clearly like it. Hence it once being the highest rated show in America. Sheen didn't need to do anything to distract people from it's shitness.

Two and a half men, which was America's most popular TV show you mean? The one where Sheen was the highest paid actor in US TV.

Who's crazier, Sheen or Warrior. Neither really, Warrior is a smart business man, minted to fuck and never has to work again, a homophobe like but meh. Sheen is doing a Pillman gimmick to give himself a shit load of publicity and possibly his old job back with a raise. Sadly there are shit at wrestling and being funny, shame.

The Pillman thing was pretty much my first thought when I realised he wasn't really off his face on drugs making those videos. Sheen already has a spoken word tour booked. He's probably the most over celebrity in the world right now.

• Moderators
Who's crazier, Sheen or Warrior. Neither really, Warrior is a smart business man, minted to fuck and never has to work again, a homophobe like but meh.

Is Warrior really minted? Does he really never have to work again?

Because his actions don't seem like someone in that position. Yeah, he might not need to wrestle too often (but did wrestle not too long ago), but he still relies on trading off of his wrestling fame to hock shitty products at a high price and do signing circuits and whatnot. He still works. He's hardly living the high life, is he? I'd be interested in hearing some recent examples of him being a shrewd business man. Holding promoters to ransom 20 years ago doesn't count.

• Paid Members
Who's crazier, Sheen or Warrior. Neither really, Warrior is a smart business man, minted to fuck and never has to work again, a homophobe like but meh.

Because his actions don't seem like someone in that position. Yeah, he might not need to wrestle too often (but did wrestle not too long ago), but he still relies on trading off of his wrestling fame to hock shitty products at a high price and do signing circuits and whatnot. He still works. He's hardly living the high life, is he? I'd be interested in hearing some recent examples of him being a shrewd business man. Holding promoters to ransom 20 years ago doesn't count.

Yeah this something I'm interested in. How much is he worth?

apparently he was earning over 2m a year between 89-91massive merchandise seller, im sure 88 wasnt a bad year for him, even 92 he probably made a good wage out of sslam 92 even though business was down

he gets a raw deal but he was still my first hero before i started appreciating hart, micheals, dibiase etc

only stuck around for a few years but a massive icon and is still a bigger name than people whove been in business double his time

• Paid Members

He's very loaded. He owns a big house next to Steven Segal believe it or not. If he did need the money, he'd be doing every big autograph signing all over the world. But he doesnt. He only did the autograph sessions a few years ago to put the word out that he was back on the circuit and was about to start wrestling again. He doesnt do them anymore. He'd have signed for TNA for a ridiculous amount of money every time they've asked him over the last 9 years. Just because he sells his shit on the internet, doesnt mean he has to. He might do it because he can make a few quid selling crap he doesnt want knocking around the house. And because he's a big star from the 80s and 90s he gets big money from Mattel and WWE's video Game developer, on a seperate deal to the WWE. So they are paying him money without him having to deal with WWE. And he got a big pay out from WWE in the early 2000s. It was such a big pay out they dedicated a chapter on his DVD about it to bitch about the fact he'd fucked them in court. He's a shrewd business man because he does what he wants and usually for big money. That was the best thing about him back in his prime. He turns up every now and again and doesnt over expose himself, so his value will always be high if he does stick his face out there again.

Also, just because he continues to work, doesnt mean he needs to.

He's very loaded. He owns a big house next to Steven Segal believe it or not. If he did need the money, he'd be doing every big autograph signing all over the world. But he doesnt. He only did the autograph sessions a few years ago to put the word out that he was back on the circuit and was about to start wrestling again. He doesnt do them anymore. Just because he sells his shit on the internet, doesnt mean he has to. He might do it because he can make a few quid selling crap he doesnt want knocking around the house. And because he's a big star from the 80s and 90s he gets big money from Mattel and WWE's video Game developer, on a seperate deal to the WWE. So they are paying him money without him having to deal with WWE. And he got a big pay out from WWE in the early 2000s. It was such a big pay out they dedicated a chapter on his DVD about it to bitch about the fact he'd fucked them in court. He's a shrewd business man because he does what he wants and usually for big money. That was the best thing about him back in his prime. He turns up every now and again and doesnt over expose himself, so his value will always be high if he does stick his face out there again.

Also, just because he continues to work, doesnt mean he needs to.

one more match one more match

Archived