Book The Rock on 28/3, 3/4 and 4/4

ligerbomb

Whilst most of the mania card is set in stone now and only a handful of questions remain, there is still a large question mark over what the role of the rock will be over the home stretch. What we know for sure is:

Rock will be live and in person on the go home raw in Chicago on 28/3, at Wrestlemania 27 on 3/4 and the raw after mania on 4/4.

Rock has pretty much guaranteed verbally that the feud with John Cena (and to a lesser extent Miz) will get physical.

So what will he do? If he wasn't going to be on the go home raw then it would be a simpler question as he basically has the confrontation with Cena at mania, they have a bit of a brawl and thats that. However with Rock, Cena and Miz live on raw next week and Rock and Cena saying they will meet face to face, one would assume they are going to have to announce something more for mania. We have had promos and it is safe to assume we will have some form of confrontation BEFORE mania on free TV. So what do you dangle as the Wrestlemania carrot so to speak?

Book a scenario for the three shows Rock is going to be on. The only rule is you cannot announce a match as again, it is safe to assume that almost certainly will not happen at this point.

March 28th:

Cena comes out in the final segment and says he's tired of waiting. He hasn't seen Rock all day but if he is here then show your face and confront me like a man etc.

Rock comes out, has a full entrance with crowd going nuts. Que a Hogan/Rock like staredown in the centre of the ring.

Serious promo back and forth work/shootish but leaning heavily on the work side. Eventually one suggests the other does something about it but as they are about to fight Miz comes out with Alex Riley. Miz says he is tired of being overlooked etc and that instead of talking for hours he is going to get right to business. They get in the ring and Rock fights off Riley as Miz and Cena brawl. Rock/Riley fight up the ramp, and Cena puts Miz through a table with the AA at ringside. Rock throws Riley off the stage and Cena rolls into the ring with the WWE title. They stare at eachother and Rock tells Cena not to get too attatched to the belt as he will be the one who presents it to the winner after the match.

April 3rd:

Miz and Cena have a very good 20 minute match and Alex Riley comes down and tries to interfere. Rock comes out and takes out Riley again. Cena is distracted and Miz hits the skull crushing finale for the 123. Rock presents the belt to Miz before giving him a Rock bottom. Cena then confronts Rock about him getting involved in the match, saying he could take care of himself etc. They start brawling and they exchange moves on eachother culminating in Cena missing a 5 knuckle shuffle, followed by Rock hitting a spinebuster and peoples elbow. Rock stands over Cena as mania goes off the air.

April 4th:

Cena turns heel. Don't know how. :-)

I've had less than an hour, for God's sake, don't rush me. At the moment I've got as far as the end of the March 28 show, and my current plan has the Rock coming out with a Mariachi band.

• Paid Members

March 28 Raw: Rock announces that if he makes it to WrestleMania, through extreme weather conditions, he will never leave again.

WrestleMania: The Rock no shows WrestleMania and is replaced with Ahmed Johnson. If he's audible, he can talk about finally getting the Rock back for replacing him in the Nation of Domination. He then demands that Booker T (who's at ringside commentating) stop using the "T" on his name. Then Road Dogg wins the Money in the Bank.

Following Nights Raw: Cena turns heel.

April 4th:

Cena turns heel. Don't know how. :-)

Have him destroy The Rock and put him out of wrestling for good. It's not like Rock's really sticking around anyway.

I'm being serious by the way. this is where I think they'll go with it too, seeing as a Cena-Rock match seems highly unlikely to happen, given that Rock's fucking off again after the April 4 Raw. If he ever did come back of course, they've set up the perfect big money mega-match. In the meantime of course, Cena gets put over huge as the guy who ended the Rock once and for all and establishes him overnight as the biggest heel in the company as a result.

Hire me Vince.

March 28 Raw: Rock announces that if he makes it to WrestleMania, through extreme weather conditions, he will never leave again.

WrestleMania: The Rock no shows WrestleMania and is replaced with Ahmed Johnson. If he's audible, he can talk about finally getting the Rock back for replacing him in the Nation of Domination. He then demands that Booker T (who's at ringside commentating) stop using the "T" on his name. Then Road Dogg wins the Money in the Bank.

Following Nights Raw: Cena turns heel.

A fantastic money making scheme.

R' Dogg and Johnson would sell a ton of merch. I'd go down a similar route, though keeping Cena face until later in the year.

raw b4 - rock admits to using wwe fans , cena Fu's him & gets fans support

wm - miz retains

next night - rock & miz beat down cena, Austin makes save.

March 28 - Rock tells Cena he shouldn't be concerned with this one upmanship with The Rock. He will never be the People's Champion, he will never win these fans over because the millions....will never leave him. They understand why he left WWE - he had no challenges left but they know he will never leave them for good. Says should be more concerned about The Miz - something he can try and control. Cena says as long as you call it down the middle, he will be WWE Champion. Miz comes out - it's good to be looking at the past of WWE. Everyone thinks Cena will do what he normally does, pull it out of the fire at Wrestlemania. But while Cena has been making pathetic jokes about the referee, he's been training, and preparing and readying himself. At Wrestlemania I guarantee I will walk out the WWE Champion.

Wrestlemania - The Miz wins clean. Cena spends alot of the match questioning Rock's calls, how fast he's counting, they nearly come to blows. After he's lost, he slaps The Rock who gives him a Rock Bottom.

Next night - Rock is out saying goodbye, Cena's music hits. He comes out, doesn't say anything and beats the holy hell out of The Rock, who's stretchered out. This segment closes the show - The Miz opens with a celebration parade

Here's how I reckon WWE will go with this:

28/3: Tension between Miz, The Rock and Cena with a 3-way promo at the end of the show.

3/4: Cena wins with help from The Rock and they have a hug while the commentators bark "WRESTLEMANIA MOMENT!" as many times as they can fit into the remaining PPV time.

4/4: Rock cuts a promo and puts Cena over as the greatest WWE champion in history then leaves to make films.

Of course this all sounds very safe, boring and lacking in creativity. Hence why it is my prediction ;)

raw: cena and rock argue but miz interupts. three way promo, miz mugs off rock and cena for warrin on twitter and not payin attention to him. raw gm gives that whole iphone noise, says that all 3 shud be concerned with their role at mania. so miz and cena will perform their final warm up for mania. rock will get a warm up too, as he'll guest referee both matches.

Cena's match first against zack ryder or sum shit. complete squash, cena intense look at rock throughout. rock leaves, as cena celebrates, miz from behind with skull crushin finale. cocky smilin and shit.

miz's match later on in show, miz vs daniel bryan. back and forth match with miz gettin in rockys face. eventually sheamus attacks bryan on outside, and while rock is distracted miz hits rock with skull crushin finale. end shot of miz standin over rock sayin miz is wrestlemania and rock is a hasbeen.

mania: packages showing rock and cenas gay war. eventually miz envolvement miz destroyin cena couple weeks ago, then hittin both rock and cena with his finisher. cut to promo of miz watching the package. whole promo about how rock and cena were all to happy to forget about the wwe champion. tonight on the biggest stage of them all, hell no longer be forgotten as hell be a part of history when he takes the so called torch rock passed to cena.

promo from cena talkin bout how he has put rock to the back of his mind, tonight all he thinks about is the gold. john cena never quits, never gives up, kisses soldiers, that kind of shit

promo from the rock, talks bout how no matter what happens tonight, he'll be there to whoop miz or cenas candy asses. buryin every cunt.

match goes down, rocks at ringside with cena and miz doin the whole mania false finish shit. some tense moments between all three. cena gets upper hand. ref bump and cena goin for the win, rock jumps in goes for count but riley pulls him out of ring. cena thinks the rock has done it on purpose, miz hits tenth skull curshin finale and rock has to make the count. miz over, does thewhole cryin shit, rock hits rock bottom. looks like mania is about to fade out, when rock turns round and cena hits fu. cena snaps.

raw: commentators go thru package bout 40 times, say cena is angry and shit. cena comes out, different type of promo. says that the rock screwed him and he demands a rematch, and the rock better be watchin. miz comes out and says cena, there will be no rematch. hes the wwe champion, he did what no one said he could. he beat the golden boy and the "peoples champ" now miz is the peoples champ. this brings out the rock. the rock says he woulda had twice the mania match of both of em, and says no matter what happens, the rock wants a piece of both men tonight.

raw gm does gay ringtone, and says that the rock will get his wish to fight both cena and miz, at the next ppv! 3 way shit. but tonight, the raw gm wants the three men to simmer down, and try to get along, cos its they 3 against the wwe tag champs the corre and wade barrett.

match goes down with miz, cena and rock all gettin in about it with corre. eventually cena hits aa, goes for pin, miz breaks it up, cena hits aa on miz, then gets rolled up by corre member. corre bail, leaving miz, cena and the rock, it all gets out of hand as security get their arses down to split that shit up.

Did I miss something in the last couple of weeks? Rock is the Wrestlemania host, right? Not the referee for the match with Miz and Cena?

I was wondering this also, a couple of people have him as the guest ref. I guess this could happen on RAW but I doubt it with the special referee gimmick already being used in the Cole v Lawler match.

Slightly Fantasical I think here but this is how I would book it

28/3- The rock is shown arriving, cena seen backstage etc hyping to the end of the show. Cena comes out talking straight, no rapping etc. Says he has had enough of the back and forth between him and the rock and they need to settle it tonight like men so that he can concentrate on the Miz sunday as he has been underestimating him.

The Miz's music hits and he states that yes cena has underestimated him, he is the WWE champion and that will not change at wrestlemania, he tells Cena that the Rock is right, Cena only has fans between 2 and 5 years old. Listen to half the crowed boo him. He is supposed to have been the man in the WWE for the last 5 years but he has never been accepted in the way The Rock or Austin or Hogan or The Undertaker or Anyone have. This is why although he has been in high profile matches at Wrestlemania since 2004 he has only been in the real main event once. The old guard have held him up and protected him. It's now the time for people like the Miz. (at this point cena is getting more and more angry) Cena picks up his mic but before he can speak The Rocks music hits.

From here the rock comes out, smiles at Miz, Miz goes to shake his hand as the rock holds it out. However he Rock Bottoms Miz who then rolls out of the ring. THe Rock grabs the Mic and says although he hates that Jabroni the Miz he is absolutely right about Cena. He has tried everything and only got so far as he is, the rocks old rivals are still here battling on against Cena and winning almost every time. He tells Cena that he is what the WWE wants him to be and is not there for the fans and thats why they dont all cheer his name, thats why he will never be up there with The Rock.

Cena finally takes back the mic mad as hell, yelling at the rock saying how could he get there how could he be accepted when the attitude era wouldnt go away, wouldnt bow out, bow down to him. If they wanted to shoot a little he could say this is why guys like Batista have left, he thought Dave was just selfish but maybe he was right about the old guard, the ledgends the hall of famers who just wont quit.

Rock gives him one more line reconfirming everythignn and that cena can be so much more before his music hits and he goes to walk of. Music stops and Cena says he will show him how much more he can be at Mania.

At this point the miz runs in starts taking down Cena with Reily till The Rock runs in to help. Riley gets knocked out the Miz gets and AA and is about to get an elbow when he is pulled out of the ring by the Reily. Cena Rock staredown to end the show.

Wrestlemania 27

I would have someone telling cena his match is middle card at somepoint to start off to piss him off with Taker Vs HHH finishing.

Miz Vs Cena goes down 20 min bout with the rock walking out to watch at ringside but not get involved at all. Cena is so distracted by The Rock whos only involvement is stopping reily from getting involved he gets causght and loses to the Miz.

To keep the rock busy, promos and comedy sketches galore during the 4 hours

After Undertaker beats HHH in the main event they go to shake hands when in comes Cena with a chair. He starts to attack both men and really lay one on them as they are exhausted. (sometime during this I would have Cena on the mike talking about how this is a BS Main event and it should be the WWE title match) Out runs the rock who gets into it with Cena and eventually gets the upper hand. Cena ends up getting Rock bottomed, Pedegreed and Tombstoned before the glass breaks out comes Austin to Stunner him and the four of them celebrate together as the old guard one final time in the ring to pyros etc.

Raw after Mania

Not sure on full goings down but I would have cena finish turning heel explaining he is fed up with the old guard and he is going to get rid of all of them (unless the rock is coming back anytime soon then I would have him AA'd through a table or somthing as the first victim)

From here Iwould have a year of Cena taking on attitude era guys with the big ones on the big PPVs and perhaps the occasional mid carder being destoryed. Val Venis, Scotty to Hotty etc. Leading to his final challenge and victim the Undertaker at WM 29

Archived