Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Paid Members
Does that 1.35 rating make this week the second most-watched TNA show ever, after the Jan 4th 2010 (live Monday) episode?

Yes. I think the show after Bound For Glory last year might have did a better looking rating (1.38 or something), but in terms of number of viewers Thursday's was the second best ever.

Hopefully they can sustain it.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TNA isn't a small time company. They are an occassionally poorly run major company. They have EVERYTHING in place to be doing far better than they are doing. They have a brilliant roster both in the ring and on the microphone, they have major backing from a big TV channel and they are popular in a hotbed like the UK, which they could be doing even better in if they brought a big roster and a film crew over here. They could pack a large arena for a TV taping, for definite. Surely they could do a months worth of tapings over here on a UK tour.

Imagine how well they'd do with just Hogan and Sting on the poster. People over here haven't seen those two over here in years. Hogan alone will get them a decent crowd, his mate Baconmania will have him back on too.

Instead of throwing money away on another Jersey Shore member that won't draw, put that in the bank and treat their UK fans to something special. It makes the company look big on TV and it will help increase their popularity over here.

Well I remember JB saying on a tweet he wished TNA would move over to the UK due to the large fanbase we have here. Just imagine it though it would be brilliant. It's just it would cost an absolute bomb filming over here. As they would need to bring over the production crew, make up/hair, backstage props, there own tron and what not. Although amerchandise do a great job with the house show set they use over here for the TNA shows.

I do really wish they would put a show on over here for TV. I admit there house shows are brilliant but it would be much better having a show. It also really kills the feeling on the house show for a title match as you know there is a 99.5% chance it wont change hands.

How about bringing over a UK PPV and using A merchandise's gear as surely it can't be no worse than the 10,000 buyrates they get for a lot of investment in the states. Against All Odds at Wembley Stadium infront of 9,000 fans at

Personally I think with a tad more investment, the set they use for the house shows over here could be used as a TV taping set, maybe one or two more screens and how much does that rig thing cost. Lighting wise, im sure there is someone over here or in europe that could supply.

A full wembley would look great on TV and doing the shows internationally would show they are world wide like WWE

166431_500606116025_31695961025_6315596_68877_n.jpg

A few more lights around the arena and light up the crowd then the apparence would be sorted. The tron looks fine as it is. Maybe put some steel railings on it or what not. Bring the TV crew and they'd be set. It'd be a bit more effort for them and they would need to bring double the staff over but it would look brilliant. Atmosphere would be great and Challenge could back the show up to fill up the arena.

The picture above is from the Wembley set up but the Manchester one look's identical

Also on another note...

Look's like its Official. I hope they manage to promote it better this time unlike the rest. I hope this doesn't count as a spoiler either

bf2e95ca05df7a21b60981c.jpg

SOURCE: IMPACTWRESTLING.COM

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro gets in the ring with TNA's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV! Star of MTV's "Jersey Shore" makes his wrestling debut on Thursday, November 3. Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, star of MTV’s megahit series, “Jersey Shore,” will bring his pumping fists and bravado into the wrestling ring on TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” airing exclusively on Spike TV Thursday, November 3 at 9:00pm ET/PT.

The episode will tape this Wednesday night, October 26 from The Macon Coliseum in Macon, Georgia. For info on how to attend the event, PLEASE CLICK HERE

Ronnie will appear on two episodes of Spike TV’s hit weekly series with the biggest names in professional wrestling such as Sting, Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, and Kurt Angle.

166431_500606116025_31695961025_6315596_68877_n.jpg

A few more lights around the arena and light up the crowd then the apparence would be sorted. The tron looks fine as it is. Maybe put some steel railings on it or what not. Bring the TV crew and they'd be set. It'd be a bit more effort for them and they would need to bring double the staff over but it would look brilliant. Atmosphere would be great and Challenge could back the show up to fill up the arena.

The picture above is from the Wembley set up but the Manchester one look's identical

Also on another note...

Look's like its Official. I hope they manage to promote it better this time unlike the rest. I hope this doesn't count as a spoiler either

bf2e95ca05df7a21b60981c.jpg

SOURCE: IMPACTWRESTLING.COM

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro gets in the ring with TNA's IMPACT WRESTLING on SpikeTV! Star of MTV's "Jersey Shore" makes his wrestling debut on Thursday, November 3. Ronnie Ortiz-Magro, star of MTV’s megahit series, “Jersey Shore,” will bring his pumping fists and bravado into the wrestling ring on TNA’s “Impact Wrestling” airing exclusively on Spike TV Thursday, November 3 at 9:00pm ET/PT.

The episode will tape this Wednesday night, October 26 from The Macon Coliseum in Macon, Georgia. For info on how to attend the event, PLEASE CLICK HERE

Ronnie will appear on two episodes of Spike TV’s hit weekly series with the biggest names in professional wrestling such as Sting, Rob Van Dam, AJ Styles, and Kurt Angle.

Wow another Z list celeb on TNA that should set the wrestling world on fire.

I just watched the latest episode, and enjoyed it thoroughly. I could have done without the long Velvet Sky life story segment (not the in ring promo, the vignette if that's what you would call it) in favor of a longer main event, but it was still a great moment to see Storm win the big one. I'm genuinely happy for him, I would like to see him and Roode go at it at the next PPV but without any heel turns as they are both so likable.

Dingo - I'd hardly call Ronnie a Z list celebrity. Snooki's Wrestlemania appearance drummed up more media attention than The Rock's involvement. I do wonder whether TNA will promote this right though as it's a good opportunity.

TNA's UK shows look great and both years I have been I have felt that I was watching TNA on the platform that it should be on.

Archived