Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11th August Spoilers

COMPLETE IMPACT WRESTLING SPOILERS FOR AUGUST 11TH EPISODE

By Harry Mordetzky on 2011-08-09 02:30:27

Harry Mordetzky was at the Impact Wrestling Zone on Monday night for the episode of Impact Wrestling that will be broadcast on August 11th.

In a dark match, Jerry Lynn defeated Jayson Cyprus.

Impact started with Immortal (Bully Ray, Scott Steiner, Gunner, Abyss, and Ken Anderson) in the ring. Ray calls out Abyss about how he has gone soft because all he seems to do is lose matches. Ray also mentions that there is going to be a Bound for Glory Series Match tonight and it is going to be a Four Way Match with him, Gunner, Scott Steiner, and Crimson. Ray says that he is going to be winning the match because he is on the road to becoming the World Heavyweight Champion.

Ray then turned his attention to Ken Anderson and he said that he had to commend Anderson for being able to take some of the more brutal punishment that Ray had dished out in quite some time. As the promo progressed, Anderson started to laugh at Ray. Ray attacks Anderson before Anderson has the opportunity to do anything. Ray, Steiner, Gunner, and Abyss attack Anderson and beat him up to the point that Anderson had to be stretchered out of the ring.

In a Number One Contender

• Paid Members

Kurt Angle v Crimson at Bound For Glory really is a poor bit of booking, if they go that way. Crimson has zero momentum despite his push. Lets hope it's a swerve to throw us off the Roode build.

If they do go with Crimson v Angle for the title. Then we're pretty much guaranteed Hogan v Sting as the main event. TNA surely aren't daft enough to headline with Crimson?

Kurt Angle v Crimson at Bound For Glory really is a poor bit of booking, if they go that way. Crimson has zero momentum despite his push. Lets hope it's a swerve to throw us off the Roode build.

If they do go with Crimson v Angle for the title. Then we're pretty much guaranteed Hogan v Sting as the main event. TNA surely aren't daft enough to headline with Crimson?

It doesn't really matter who they headline with though does it? They may lose 1,000 buys over it...

I'm not so sure lads. It seems obvious to us, but I think TNA still haven't really decided to get behind him.

An Angle heel turn? Terrible idea.

TNA always go all out for Bound For Glory though. Last year did a decent number too.

I agree, but if they really want to try and make Crimson a star, in their eyes the best way is to put him over Angle in the main event of BFG most likely.

• Paid Members
I agree, but if they really want to try and make Crimson a star, in their eyes the best way is to put him over Angle in the main event of BFG most likely.

Yes, but he is nowhere near ready. That's the issue, if he was I wouldn't mind. You can't make a star if the crowd are yet to accept him. He has little to no fan fare.

When is Bound For Glory again? October? So what will be the headline match at September's PPV? I reckon they'll pull the trigger on Angle/Crimson here. No reason why they can't still keep Crimson in the BFG Series. Kind of precludes him winning it, but I don't see what else they might do at No Surrender, unless they go with a Sting/Angle rematch. And hey, if it means we get Bobby Roode winning the series, I'm all for it! (Co-incidentally, I notice he has a submission finisher. Reckon that's going to be very important...)

• Paid Members

From wrestlingnewsworld:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

"Crimson wrote on Twitter today that he got underwent an MRI on his knee. He worked a very physical angle with Kurt Angle at the end of last night's taping that will air on this week's Impact Wrestling."

looks like he may be out as well now then

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Tapings for 18th of August in America

nodq.com

Thanks to Jack Burton and PWInsider.com for the following spoilers...

In a Dark Match: Jesus Barbosa defeated Jayson Cyprus with a 450 Splash.

Impact began with Sting coming to the ring with a chair in hand. Sting then fell down the ramp and flop around in the ring jokingly. He takes a mic and says that this is proof that he has lost his mind. He was reenacting what happened to him last week. Everything was a blur to him. He said it was awesome to see the fire in Hogan's eyes. Sting says he and the fans are dying to see Hogan back in the ring. Sting says he want to wrestle Hogan tonight and he encourages the fans to chant Hogan's name.

Ric Flair's music hits and he comes to the ring and gets a mic. Flair questions Sting calling Hogan the greatest of all time. Flair says when Sting got the title

Archived