Impact Wrestling Discussion **UK SPOILERS**

iamtheman

• Paid Members
Source: ProWrestling.net

The following was taped on Monday, July 11 in Orlando, Florida:

Impact Wrestling for July 14:

-Immortal threw a party for Mr. Anderson in the ring, complete with a poker table. They stroked all their egos until the lights went out. When they came back on Sting was sitting at the poker table. Sting said he'd make a bet with Bischoff on who was leaving with the title tonight. A bunch of Sting look-a-likes were seen in the rafters and Sting said they'd make sure no one messed around in his match tonight. Sting flipped the table and left.

-Booby Roode def. Samoa Joe & The Pope in a Bound For Glory Series match

-Austin Aries def. Shannon Moore

-Tara def. Madison Rayne

-Kurt Angle talks about his TNA Title match at Hardcore Justice. Angle says he'll get Anderson whether he's the champion or not. Angle hopes that Sting wins because he's never beaten him yet.

-Mexican America def. The British Invasion to become the number one contenders for the TNA Tag Team Titles

-Sting def. Mr. Anderson to become the TNA Champion. Bully Ray interfered but one of the Sting look-a-likes hit him and Anderson with a bat. Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop for the win.

Sting look-a-likes are usually great to see. B-Roode gets a win under his belt, and The Stinger takes the belt that he should never have lost. Looks a good show.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Mr Andersons title reign had how many televised defenses? I cant think of any what a pointless switch and switch back that was, apart from Angle who does Sting have to face, I assume he is being used to put the belt on someone else before BFG if they are going with some form of Sting Vs Hogan match, unless thats off and we get a Sting vs BFG Series winner bout

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

Dark Match:

1. Eric Young and a partner defeated Robbie E and a partner (couldn't hear his name). Eric Young pinned Robbie's partner. This match was so horrible it was hard to watch.

TNA Impact Taping:

Immortal held a party for Mr. Anderson, who had on a nice camouflage tuxedo by the way. It was general ass kissing all around until the lights went out. Sting appeared in the ring at a poker table and asked Eric Bischoff if he wanted to bet who would walk out with the title tonight. Sting did his Joker laugh and pointed out that he had "friends" tonight that would make sure Immortal didn't screw him. Four Doink the Clown look-alikes appeared in the rafters and Sting flipped the table and got out of the ring

1. Bobby Roode defeated Samoa Joe and The Pope in a Bound For Glory Series match. Good action. Joe kept getting knocked out of the ring and he almost won with the rear naked choke on Bobby Roode, but his shoulders were on the mat and Hebner counted him down for the pin before Roode tapped out... he then argued with Hebner and flipped off the crowd.

2. Austin Aries defeated Shannon Moore. There were a couple of bad missed spots, but it was an otherwise exciting match. Austin Aries has a lot of potential and does a great job in the ring. However, he does this move where he acts like a cat and scratches his opponent, very weird... Aries hit Moore with the chain from the Book of DILLIGAF to score the pinfall. Alex Shelley then came out to check on Moore and helped him out of the ring.

3. Tara defeated Madison Rayne. Tara brought out a present for Madison and sat it in the corner of the ring. It was kind of a normal Knockout match. Rayne threw Tara into the steps and snuck into the ring and opened the present. It was... a tarantula! She got scared and Tara hit the Widow's Peak for the win, then chased Madison all the way to the back holding the tarantula.

Kurt Angle cut a promo about his No. 1 contender status, and his upcoming TNA Title match at Hardcore Justice. He said he's going to kick Anderson's ass whether it is for the championship or not, and he hopes Sting wins so they can finish what they started in some previous match (couldn't understand him) since he has never beaten Sting. He talked about the Main Event Mafia some as well.

4. Mexican America defeated The British Invasion to become No. 1 contenders to the TNA Tag Titles. Mexican America won when Rosita distracted the ref and they cheated. Big surprise ending there. The entire match was pretty crappy. Hernandez ended up interfering and Anarquia pinned Magnus.

5. Sting defeated Mr. Anderson to win the TNA Title. Pretty entertaining match overall. Mr. Anderson put Sting in a Scorpion Death Lock, Sting hit the Mic Check on Anderson, and referee got knocked out of the ring, as usual in TNA. Bully Ray came down and interfered. The lights went out and one of the clowns was in the ring. The clown proceeded to hit Ray and Anderson with the bat. The lights went out and the clown disappeared. Ray was nowhere to be found, and Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop on Anderson. The ref crawled back in the ring and counted to three!!! New TNA or Impact Wrestling Heavyweight Champion is Sting! Wow, on an Impact taping... Sting celebrated for a few minutes on the ring and then Impact was over.

TNA Xplosion Taping:

1. Alex Shelley beat The Pope in an Xplosion Championship Challenge. I feel like I should expect better from these two. This match was flat and the crowd didn't care. Devon came out after Pope was talking to his kids and watched the rest of the match. Shelley beat Pope via clean pinfall, then came back in the ring and shook his hand. Apparently Pope is making a face turn, as he is kissing everyone's ass lately. Anyway, that was the anticlimactic finish.

They had pre-sold tickets to get your picture taken with Brian Kendrick in the ring, but VIP's had an autograph date with Velvet Sky, who is much more desirable to pose with than Kendrick. As a special added feature, Austin Aries was also on hand to sign and take pics. Another good night for Impact Wrestling.

sounds good, despite what the mong in the spoilers would tell you.

• Paid Members
Angle says he wants to beat Sting since he never has.

Have I missed something? Angle beat Sting to win a TNA World Heavyweight Championship on an episode of iMPACT! after Sting won the title from him at Bound For Glory.

Young gets away and D'Lo says "he didn't even recognize me."

Brilliant!

Meanwhile, Kid Kash announced on his Twitter/Facebook that he has signed with TNA.

I'm really digging this news. Kash can be an great heel if allowed to be one. The guy can go in the ring and is pretty good on the mic too. Really looking forward to watching him on TV again.

Think Impact's quality viewing at the moment. Me and the nephew love it. Loving these Impact Contract qualifiers (who doesnt enjoy seeing former X Division stars as they were compared to how they are, and Jimmy Rave comebacks!)

The Bound for Glory Series is great too. Crimson is pissing it.

If I were Impact Wrestling I'd use Devon's twin son's more. Like when they appear on the show.

It's really hard to resist the temptation to watch it online but my poor internet connection helps this.

Challenge's TNA coverage has been brilliant and i want to see these tapings.

TNA's +'s - Kurt Freaking Angle, Stinger, X Division stuff has been good (bar Daniels/AJ headlining D-X), Beer Money - And it looks like TNA is going to be strong heading into Bound For Glory season with Angle/BFG series winner, Stinger/Hogan, Beer Money and Shelley/Kendrick/Aries feuds.

Archived