Traditional Wrestlemania Clearout Predictions:

scott_2k16

• Paid Members

Mysterio won't go, he is one of WWE's biggest money spinners and brings them in a fuck load of $. He is also vital to the Latino fanbase, which the WWE values highly.

WWE however have identified that Mysterio's injuries are rapidly catching up with him and in signing Mistico are already thinking about a long-term replacement. Alberto will also be a big thing for them, but being a heel will not bring in as much revenue as a face would when it comes to merch.

Also rumour has it Mistico will be given a new name & mask, although acknowledged that he was Mistico previously. Or something like that. I read it on Gerweck.net this morning.

• Paid Members
I'm sure when they brought Del Rio in it was said that they're looking for a new Spanish-speaking star to replace Mysterio when he retires. They must think he'll be on his way soon. Fingers crossed at my end, anyway.

Oh I don't doubt that for a second, but they know that putting all their eggs on Alberto to replace the lost revenue that Mysterio- possibly one of their biggest ever money makes- brought in is a massive risk. They will accept that it is likely Alberto will probably never make as much money as Mysterio, so they look at bringing in another Mexican name to help sustain the Latino market. And a wise choice in Mistico, the biggest draw in Mexico I believe. Didn't someone put on here that pro-rata he is the biggest draw in the world or something?

I expect a 'pass the torch' moment at some point between Mysterio & Mistico, and also a big feud between Mistico & Alberto- with Rey taking Mistico under his wing to give him the rub.

Why is everyone so sure Mark Henry will survive?

Everyone always said that people like Hardcore Holly, Val Venis, Funaki, Al Snow etc would never get released for one reason or another but they all got released.

I do agree with you that its unlikely but never say never

• Paid Members
I just don't like R truth I know he is very over with the Crowd but I just don't buy in to him. I can't even see him with the I.C title Let alone be anywhere near the top. He could probably go back to TNA and be world champion now like all the rest of the shit WWE releases.

C'mon, you actually believe that?

Glad other people can't stand R-Truth though. K-Kwick was fuck all, why bring him back?

I can't see DH Smith or Tyson Kidd going anywhere.

Why is everyone so sure Mark Henry will survive?

Everyone always said that people like Hardcore Holly, Val Venis, Funaki, Al Snow etc would never get released for one reason or another but they all got released.

Mark Henry isn't a jobber that turns up once every three weeks on Superstars. He's a pretty high-profile character on Raw.

I can't see DH Smith or Tyson Kidd going anywhere.

Why not? because of the family connections? tbh they are both just as bad as R-Truth.

Before even reading this thread I forgot they were even on the roster, atleast R-Truth is actually on RAW and PPV even though he is shit and has been getting jobbed recently.

Kidd and Smith are never going to amount to anything in WWE, I just dont see it, not all their fault, but obviously nobody in creative gives a fuck about them, another name I would add is Ted Jr, feel sorry for him, he has had decent pushes, but he cant draw for shit, again another guy that I feel will go no where in WWE.

The Big (lol big yeah..) names on the list will be;

R-Truth

Kidd

One of the Diva's dont even know all there names anymore

Ones Nobody will care about;

Some more Diva's

The obscure Nexus/Corre Memebers

JTG

Tyler

R Truth is a complete waste of space. You could have somebody in a wheelchair quite easily do his gimmick of coming out and shouting to the crowd repeatedly "whats up?" Since he has been back in the WWE I genuinely cannot think of one feud he has been in, which is probably a sign that the bloke as as interesting as a skin disease. Is their any point to him being in the company at all?

Archived