Traditional Wrestlemania Clearout Predictions:

scott_2k16

As we all know after every wrestlemania Vince McMahon loves a good clear out of his wwe superstars, each year we get a couple of shocks.

So who do you guys think will be getting there:

World Wrestling Entertainment has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar

• Paid Members

havent a few FCW guys gone allready? Bar that i wouldnt be suprised if tyson kidd and/or DH smith went, but then you'd have to ask why they were even split up to start with?

Tyler Reks might go, and i wouldnt be supired if yoshi tatsu went either. I'm guessing any of the Superstars crew are fair game then?

Normally we have a semi-big name released also, im guessing R-truth will be off when this comes about?

I'd struggle to disagree with any of the aforementioned lot. Mark Henry always survives the chop so it won't be him, and R Truth, much as I loathe him, does seem to be fairly over with the kiddie crowd so won't go either IMO.

Tamina?

Why do people think R-Truth is going? He was just in the Elimination Chamber and, as much as people hate him, he's over.

I would think its cos he has been fucking up more then normal these past couple of weeks. I think if he is going to go it will be because of his Spinal tap moment the other week

• Paid Members
Why do people think R-Truth is going? He was just in the Elimination Chamber and, as much as people hate him, he's over.

Because he is shit and boring. Also he got his ass handed to him in the Chamber. He done a few moves then he was out. He was in the chamber for about 1 miniute overall. Wasn't Shelton Benjamin in money in the bank at Wrestlemania and was let go pretty soon after.

I think Rey Mysterio might go. He might just leave. He is shit and once Alberto fufills his destiny he will be a much bigger than Rey and his shit offence.

Maybe Swagger as well. Mark Henry always survives.

Where has Tyson kids body gaurd gone?

Husky Harris maybe or anyone who didn't make Nexus or Corre.

Because he is shit and boring. Also he got his ass handed to him in the Chamber. He done a few moves then he was out. He was in the chamber for about 1 miniute overall. Wasn't Shelton Benjamin in money in the bank at Wrestlemania and was let go pretty soon after.

Yes he's shit, but WWE clearly don't think so otherwise he wouldn't have been in the match at all. It's hardly a fair comparison to Shelton Benjamin in MITB considering he was always in it.

• Paid Members

Yes he's shit, but WWE clearly don't think so otherwise he wouldn't have been in the match at all. It's hardly a fair comparison to Shelton Benjamin in MITB considering he was always in it.

He is over with the crowd but has never really had a massive push. He also got jobbed out in the chamber everyone got far longer than him. He was probably put in there as he is more over with the crowd than Ted, Tyson etc. I would have loved to see Dolph Ziggler fuck him up and take his spot but it didn't happen.

I just don't like R truth I know he is very over with the Crowd but I just don't buy in to him. I can't even see him with the I.C title Let alone be anywhere near the top. He could probably go back to TNA and be world champion now like all the rest of the shit WWE releases.

I think Rey Mysterio might go. He might just leave. He is shit and once Alberto fufills his destiny he will be a much bigger than Rey and his shit offence.

Had trouble reading that.

Rey will not leave, and why the hell would they dump Swagger?

I could see Kidd going, I'd expect him to join ROH or TNA soon after too.

• Paid Members

Had trouble reading that.

Rey will not leave, and why the hell would they dump Swagger?

I could see Kidd going, I'd expect him to join ROH or TNA soon after too.

I had trouble reading it back as well. I will try again.

I think aside from the people that have already been mentioned. I could see Mysterio either quitting or leaving. They have Alberto Del Rio who appeals to the same market and he is going to be a star for years. Also has Mistico signed or going to be signing at least at some point or is that still just rumor. Maybe it's just more of a wish that Mysterio goes because i think he is fucking awful.

Mark Henry will never get sacked he has been with the WWE forever maybe he is really good backstage or somethng because he is awful every where else

Why Swagger? Why not. He won belt and has done fuck all after. That is not his fault though more the writers. He should have kept the cocky jock gimmick that got him to where he was. He didn't look right with suit and tie and all that bollocks. I think Swagger is ace but WWE can do strange things sometimes and just ruin people.

Where has Tyson Kid's huge bodygaurd gone?

Again on R Truth I want him to go because he just does nothing for me. He got his ass handed to him in the chamber and on NXT so i have just heard. Where do you put him if Dolph moves over he is going to be upper midcard which is sort of the spot Truth is meant to be filling. I have never liked him. His entrance does my head in as well.

Archived