UKFF SoccerManager League *Updated 01/06/12*

Bus Surfer

Barca 0 - 0 Lyon.

I'll take it. I forgot to change my team after the friendly lastnight so Djorou captained Barca tonight and most of the second string started so I'm lucky to get off with a goaless draw. Still at least it means Xavi, Messi, Villa and the boys will be nicely rested for our next game!

Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid

Feel like underdogs going into the next League fixture, for a change! Still confident Madrid can nick a win the the season's first El Classico.

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Yeah I got a change, the keeper I bought the other day - Ron-Robert Zieler went from a 75 to a 82.

Makes sense, he's recently broken through in the Bundesliga and looks very good. Ex-Manchester United I think, only know that because of Football Manager!

I bought Darren Bent ahead of Pavel Pogrebnyak and Pog had his rating reduced so I'm glad I did.

I'm Scotland manager. Trying to call up players that are in our game world, but there aint many scots. So calling up who I can, but giving special consideration to those in our gameworld.

The team for Scotland's game tonight, which has been made up, where possible, with players from our Gameworld.

X Alan McGregor

X Alan Hutton (Tottenham) X Christophe Berra X Andy Webster X Danny Wilson (Liverpool)

X John Fleck (Boca Juniors) X Danny Swanson (Valencia) X Barry Bannan (FC Inter) X James Forrest (FC Porto)

X James McFadden (FC Porto) X David Goodwillie. (FC Porto)

Barca 0 - 0 Lyon.

I'll take it. I forgot to change my team after the friendly lastnight so Djorou captained Barca tonight and most of the second string started so I'm lucky to get off with a goaless draw. Still at least it means Xavi, Messi, Villa and the boys will be nicely rested for our next game!

If only friendlies mattered for fitness and stuff.. Whistles..

Looks like the Top Trumps paid off. as tbf it was lucky it was 0-0 as we utterly dominated with 19 shots to 10, with 12 on target to 4 and 14 corners!

We also had 4 players who scored 6 or less as a rating.

Im ecstatic at the result

Watch as we get hammered in the league now :(

Nicked a good point in a 3-3 draw with Juventus last night. 3 times I went behind and 3 times we pulled back level. Also judging from the match commentary, one of Juve's goals was offside and I was also denied a stone wall penalty.

Good to see Klose get off the mark with a hat trick. The first player to do so for me during my time playing the game in any league.

Archived