When was the last time you cried?

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this post is disrespectfull coming after the touching one above, no disrespect intended

But the last time I cried was watching Toy Story 3 on blu ray last night and the time before that was when I saw it in the cinema (luckily hidden by 3d glasses) the ending gets going and just a few tears I mean full on, was going for a good quater of a hour

Rarely do I cry in recent times shows how powerful that movie is

• Paid Members

This Monday just gone I had a good bawl. I've had a crazy few months and lately I've been constantly on the edge emotions wise. I was up in Cardiff for the night and I had a phonecall from my mum who had Dyllan for the day/night. It was early, about 9am so no one else was awake. Mum puts Dyllbugs on the phone, I say 'Hi Buggy!' to which he replied "MUMMAAAA!!!"

29 months old, the first time he's said Mummy. His 3rd ever word. (He has therapy for his speech, it's been very hard but within the last fortnight he has started to say 'bye bye' and 'boat' and now 'mumma') So I'm crying my eyes out, downstairs all alone on the sofa, missing my little boy like mad. I pull myself together and the house starts waking up. I tell Au about my phonecall and he's over the moon, and I mention that a friend who went into labour the night before had gone quiet. No more than 10 mins later she tells me her new baby son was born half an hour ago and off I went again, but even though I was all teary I was really happy. A couple of hours before I was due to leave, I get a picture from said friend of little boy, who was dressed in the clothes I had given her from Dyllan. The sleepsuit and hat of which, was her daughters that she had given me when I was pregnant for Dyllan. Heart melted once more. Then having to say goodbye to my friends was hard so it was a very emotional but still a very positive day, come to think of it, a pretty awesome valentines day!

I cry often anyway, even if it's just a few tears because of all the stress going on. But Monday to me was significant, it was a nice change to cry over something happy and positive.

Archived