More new wrestling figures

King Pitcos

• Paid Members

That Randy Savage figure looks like a tramp in a benny hat. Daniel Bryan is hidous too. Steamboat, KVE, Morrison and Miz are very good.

Funny how wrestling changes so quickly that you've got a faction who aren't together, a US champ who's World Champion and two guys who aren't even employed anymore.

That Barrett figure has to be one of the most realistic faces I've seen, good effort.

On a side-note, what are the title belts like these days? When I used to get the figures (baring in mind this was pre-'02), the WWF belts were always a little disappointing, with their poorly made 'plates' and bulky cheap plastic 'straps'. I remember my mate having the WCW World Heavyweight belt which was made out of some really flexible plastic, giving it a sort of authentic leather-esque feel which was ace. The ones featured on the pictures here don't look half bad, though they still appear to have that really bulky look that gives little in the way of flexibility, what are they like in 'real life'?

That last Undertaker figure is swell, as is the Stone Cold figure (Other than wearing an Ali G neckless for some reason) and the detail of the belts. But why is Daniel Bryan ginger?

Nearly all the Shawn Michaels figures last year were ginger as well. Bryan seems to have inherited that curse.

Archived