1PW - The Anniversary Weekend [Oct 8th & 9th]

1PW

HBK is coming to the UK in October

1PW Its Vader Time

Vader will be taking part in a special Q&A and will also be wrestling on BOTH nights of the Anniversary shows, which are being held on 8-9 October at the Doncaster Dome.

But the question on everybody's lips is why has Vader decided that "it's time" to lay a path of destruction across 1PW? And who will come face to face with a man who has struck fear in locker rooms across the world and who caused Mick Foley to lose an ear?

Keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks to find out more about Vader's plans and what other HUGE names will be joining him at the biggest weekend in 1PW history.

Tickets are already on sale so for your opportunity to meet WWE legends Shawn Michaels, Vader and more visit...a

Vader will be taking part in a special Q&A and will also be wrestling on BOTH nights of the Anniversary shows, which are being held on 8-9 October at the Doncaster Dome.

But the question on everybody's lips is why has Vader decided that "it's time" to lay a path of destruction across 1PW? And who will come face to face with a man who has struck fear in locker rooms across the world and who caused Mick Foley to lose an ear?

Keep your eyes peeled over the coming weeks to find out more about Vader's plans and what other HUGE names will be joining him at the biggest weekend in 1PW history.

Tickets are already on sale so for your opportunity to meet WWE legends Shawn Michaels, Vader and more visit...

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not one of the moaners, that picks something to complain about in every big wrestling announcement. Honestly I'm not.

But please 1PW, this is the second topic in a row where you announced some exciting import news, but have no mention of the location of the show or any other details for the show.

So Nash & Waltman are over here in May and HBK in October. That is undeniably awesome!

But it sucks that people don't get the full story on here and have to go elsewhere to find out where these shows are taking place.

I'm not one of the moaners, that picks something to complain about in every big wrestling announcement. Honestly I'm not.

But please 1PW, this is the second topic in a row where you announced some exciting import news, but have no mention of the location of the show or any other details for the show.

So Nash & Waltman are over here in May and HBK in October. That is undeniably awesome!

But it sucks that people don't get the full story on here and have to go elsewhere to find out where these shows are taking place.

Agreed, I'm definately up for the HBK appearance on the 8th (hopefully there will still be a ticket or two at the end of March) but there's no idea on where the show is, any hints?

• Paid Members
and have to go elsewhere to find out where these shows are taking place.

Can you even do that? The Nash show seems to be in ellesmere, not sure about these dates though?

Are the anniversary shows in Doncaster? You've actually got me interested with the HBK bait! Dont lose my money now.

Archived