Unforgettable, Iconic Videos/Pictures Thread

Super Cena

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Did that guy go to every single televised wrestling event in history?

I can't remember at what point I stopped spotting Vlad, but I thought I'd never seen him again until One Night Stand.

Playing "spot Vlad" was a highlight on 90s WWF shows for me, along with the lesser seen Pink Shellsuit Man and his occasional accomplice, (we believe his wife) Yellow Shellsuit Woman.

• Paid Members

OK, it's all subjective, but I've had a bash at defining moments which I consider iconic, or capturing my time as a fan. The moments or images I will never forget.

4horsemen.jpg

mike_sdwarrior_hogan1.jpg

RobocopAndSting.jpg

snakebite.jpg

16.jpg

ricflair-rr92.jpg

sslam.jpg

57.jpg

08.jpg

wm1213.jpg

25.jpg

0.jpg

18.jpg

28.jpg

20.jpg

Fuck it, that's a start.

• Paid Members

I can't remember at what point I stopped spotting Vlad, but I thought I'd never seen him again until One Night Stand.

Playing "spot Vlad" was a highlight on 90s WWF shows for me, along with the lesser seen Pink Shellsuit Man and his occasional accomplice, (we believe his wife) Yellow Shellsuit Woman.

I liked playing at spotting 'Bob Backlund yellow t-shirt black guy' for all the Raws that were shot at the Manhattan Centre.

sidsidneyrayeudy21sy4.jpg

Yeah, that guy is at every event ever in the 1990's. Just like this kid:

WrestlingFan.png

Faith No More Guy, who is in the picture is at like nearly every ECW Show and loads of WWF Shows in the 90s(The earliest I have seen him is a Raw from 1993' latest I have seen is in The World for Survivor Series 2002 and ECW ONS), and he looks like a cool guy to be around for some reason.

• Paid Members

The guy to the left looks like Justin Gabriel and Mike Awesome had a baby.

Fuck it, I have to do it. Enough foreplay. For anyone who hasn't seen it already, while nothing in particular stands out, this collection of pics firmly recreates that MAGICAL feeling of being a WcW fan :

http://www.ddtdigest.com/features/downfall.htm

• Paid Members
I liked playing at spotting 'Bob Backlund yellow t-shirt black guy' for all the Raws that were shot at the Manhattan Centre.

Dunno if you've seen the Best of Raw 93/94 set but he plays havoc with it because they have to digitise the "WWF" on his Backlund T-shirt!

Archived