UKFF'ers going to WrestleMania Thread

Ross

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Do people think there's likely to be a ROH show nearby like they've done before? Which day do they usually hold their Wrestlemania weekend show?

This year they are on the Friday (evening) and Saturday (afternoon). Last year they were on Friday and Saturday evening.

Hurrah, my itenary arrived today for the travel package. Quite happy I have 4th row at mania and raw just a shame both are in blocks facing the corner of the ring. Got to say Im a bit disapointed with that. Im by the entrance isle but no idea how close my seat is to the rail. Well just relieved its arrived and now back to counting down the days!

Did anyone else on here get the platinum package?

My silver package arrived this morning.

Really happy, got section 136 for Mania, row 1 dead center with ring looking over it. 115 for hall of fame 2nd row and 2nd row section 6 for Raw.

Anyone going to go to Abbys rib house while there in Atlanta?

I would love to go but most likely wont as I dont fancy going on my own.

Im block 115 for HOF also but row E.

My silver package arrived this morning.

Really happy, got section 136 for Mania, row 1 dead center with ring looking over it. 115 for hall of fame 2nd row and 2nd row section 6 for Raw.

Anyone going to go to Abbys rib house while there in Atlanta?

A few of us are interested in going. Also, http://www.thevortexbarandgrill.com/ - this is a must for the vortex burger which featured on Man v Food!

Weird I was just looking at vortex bar and grill earlier today.

Also checked out Abby's apparently it's not in the nicest of areas.

I was on a site that listed the top 100 places to eat in Atlanta and his place didn't feature.

Flying Edinburgh -Paris-Atlanta on Hall of Fame Saturday (Due to work). Staying in Best Western Southlake in Morrow - for cheapness. We have a pal whos not gonna drink much so should is gonna be driving the hire car about.

Our plan is...

Sat: HOF

Sun: WM 27

Mon: Raw

Tue: Nashville

Wed: Memphis - Graceland

Thu: Alabama (Visit the Bobby Eaton statue)

Fri: Atlanta

Sat: Hame to Glesga!

Flying Edinburgh -Paris-Atlanta on Hall of Fame Saturday (Due to work). Staying in Best Western Southlake in Morrow - for cheapness. We have a pal whos not gonna drink much so should is gonna be driving the hire car about.

Our plan is...

Sat: HOF

Sun: WM 27

Mon: Raw

Tue: Nashville

Wed: Memphis - Graceland

Thu: Alabama (Visit the Bobby Eaton statue)

Fri: Atlanta

Sat: Hame to Glesga!

Blimey you're cutting it fine for making the hall of fame?! I'm uncomfortable with my arrangements, yet I'm flying out on Friday!

Archived