Vince hates sneezing.

Snitsky's back acne

Nabbed from lordsofpain.net....

In the six years that he was a writer for World Wrestling Entertainment, Ring of Honor producer Dave Lagana worked directly with Vince McMahon and got a good sense of what makes the legendary wrestling promoter tick. Lagana has posted a blog at IWantWrestling.com titled, "Hey Pal: What Does Vince McMahon Want From Wrestling?" .. Here are some highlights of what Lagana said about:

Know Your Brand: "Coke is a brand. Tide is a brand. You are a brand. Vince would always make this one point very clear:

Yeah, I heard Paul Heyman say that Vince hated sneezing because he couldn't control it and that he'd go quiet after he sneezed. That could be an exaggeration though.

I absolutely agree that every wrestler is a brand and that at any level you should be trying to make yourself a brand. At a low-level, produce your own merchandise, take time out with fans in some capacity and do something creative to get your name out there. Differentiate yourself. Come up with a catchphrase.

• Paid Members
Wasn't it Mick Foley who first made the sneezing joke in Have A Nice Day?

I believe that the comment was about his stubble, that Vince was so competitive that he would shave twice a day so as not to give in to it.

Classic!

Thinking about it I always remember at School, a lad who use to say if you sneezed ten times in a row you would have a orgasm. I was always gutted as I could only manage about 7 to 8!

I heard that rumour years ago but saw it disproved on a works do a couple of years ago when some bloke jumped in our taxi to town and sneezed non stop for just about all of the 7 or 8 minute journey. If he did jizz he did a good job of denying it.

But we digress

Archived