Brock Lesnar

jimufctna24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDmdf46JZZ0 (Lesnar does Mariachi)

I dare anyone to watch this and not laugh

I can see others saying differently, as he had that super heated match with the Rock and main evented Wrestlemania with Kurt Angle but this is what I remember his pro wrestling days best for, what a cracking heel he was towards the end of his run

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

He has many, but the image of him standing on top of the cell, holding the title, with a crazed look on his face, with a bloodied and battered Undertaker laying motionless in the ring was a great moment in Brock Lesnar's WWE career.

Same for the image of him spazzing out after beating The Rock for the belt at Summerslam a few months previous.

A few more on top of those mentioned

- Plonking Hardcore Holly on his head, karma is a bitch and all that

- His ring general performance in making a man half his size look legit against him and putting him over in Eddie Guerrero

- When he turned heel on Angle in the cage and that manic grin he had while Vince stood beside him

• Paid Members

When he danced to that mariachi band during his fued with Eddie was a gem. A seriously underrated guy when it came to comedy. Chucking Zach Gowen down the stairs was fun too.

But in terms of truly getting him over as a monster in my eyes it was when he would just run in and hit multiple powerbombs on everyone or when the Hardyz cracked two sickening chairs over his dome.

I would probably say his match with Taker in the hell in a cell, very few people can get in the ring with Taker and look just as good, let alone a rookie. awesome match

How was taker BUSTED in that match, was a legit cut? It did look like taker had a slight hole in his head or did he blade? Looked nasty as fook

It boggles my mind on what he would have gone on to have done if he would have stayed with Vince

I never did warm to the big stars that came after him the same way I did with Brock and some that came before him

Maybe Edge when he broke out into the main events in 2006 but the likes of Orton,Cena, HHH and Batista I never really had a soft spot for like I did Brock

I would probably say his match with Taker in the hell in a cell, very few people can get in the ring with Taker and look just as good, let alone a rookie. awesome match

How was taker BUSTED in that match, was a legit cut? It did look like taker had a slight hole in his head or did he blade? Looked nasty as fook

I'm pretty sure somewhere in that match you can see Taker fiddling with a blade, i might be wrong but this might be the match where the blade is clearly just lying on the mat and ref sweeps it to the outside.lol.

Archived