Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 8, 2011 (edited) Vote for the Funniest Moment Of 2010. Polls open for 1 week. Edited January 8, 2011 by tiger_rick
RepoMan Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 Tricky one. Always been a fan of Regal's comedy moments, and wish they happened more often. Will give this one to Batista who, after years of being predictable and boring, really came into his own as the whiny heel and I actually found myself enjoying his work.
JJsGirl Posted January 8, 2011 Posted January 8, 2011 William Regal's attempt at rapping - I can't help but laugh every time I watch that.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 8, 2011 Moderators Posted January 8, 2011 So... anyone fancy digging out Youtube clips of these moments or something....?
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted January 8, 2011 Author Paid Members Posted January 8, 2011 (edited) Regal rap - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4tixWbJtIg Hogan's Pit of doom - http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcotyy_tn...-14-14-hq_sport Santino's Tea Party - Shatner - Genesis of McGillicutty - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJvAZJOk5og Mae Young - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHU5a6pD2c Batista quits - Edited January 8, 2011 by tiger_rick
dopper Posted January 9, 2011 Posted January 9, 2011 (edited) For me it was tough to choose between Miz Girl, Mae Young, and McGillicutty. Kind of surprised I'm the only one who voted for McGillicutty so far. Edited January 9, 2011 by dopper
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 10, 2011 Moderators Posted January 10, 2011 Cheers for that rick - I'll be checking those out later..
The Natural Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 With my vote, the Flair-Off takes the lead.
Paid Members Carbomb Posted January 10, 2011 Paid Members Posted January 10, 2011 Got to be Shatner. I'm shocked that isn't doing better.
TheBigBoot Posted January 10, 2011 Posted January 10, 2011 Went for Bill Shatner singing the WWE theme songs. Second guessing myself already in that maybe I should have gone for Regal. Either way both the funniest moments of 2010 involved music.
Recommended Posts