Matt Hardy is at it again

Big Bully Busick

Matt Hardy, wearing a "PG SUX!" T-shirt and standing in front of a Cracker Barrel restaurant, announced in his latest YouTube post that he plans to get a new hairdo in the beginning of 2011. He is asking fans to leave comments below his video saying what he should get.

"Should I just buzz it? Should I just cut it real short? Should I get one of those Justin Bieber hairdos? Should I get braids? Should I get dreadlocks? I don't know, the possibilities are endless."

Hardy concluded his video by adding that his hair is not the only thing that is changing, but that a lot of things are.

"... because in 2011, Matt Hardy is going to become unpredictable and he's going to change pro wrestling forever."

Matt Bieber would be a great heel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"... because in 2011, Matt Hardy is going to become unpredictable and he's going to change pro wrestling forever."

Doesn't he say this exact same thing (or something very close to it) every January? The fucking bell-end. It must be great to be a nutter at new year.

Im shocked we havent seen him on TNA yet, just randomly backstage or at the consession stand.

Perhaps Jeff could drop the H/W belt and they could reform the Hardy boyz but with the new immortal twist, hell give Lita a call and reform Team Extreme or god forbid team up with Shannon Moore and bring in Helms for a V-2 thing.

#

Fuck off from the internet Matt, you attention seeking cunt.

SpaceTasteMedical 7 minutes ago

#

'PG Sux' T-shirt? You're such a maverick, Matt! J/K you're just a cunt.

JamesAOK 29 minutes ago

Would this be anyone from here?

#

Fuck off from the internet Matt, you attention seeking cunt.

SpaceTasteMedical 7 minutes ago

#

'PG Sux' T-shirt? You're such a maverick, Matt! J/K you're just a cunt.

JamesAOK 29 minutes ago

Would this be anyone from here?

I'm the second one. :confused:

Archived