Matt Hardy is at it again

Big Bully Busick

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone introduce Matt Hardy to the UKFF and set him up a membership? I think he would love it here.

• Paid Members
Matt's been needing a haircut for years and at one point combined with a push might have helped reinvent him a bit, obviously now it's too late and everyone hates him, a haircut's still a good idea though.

Definately should have done it when he turned heel. When he first went to the tights and started wearing the Adam Ant jacket, he was crying out for the post-Jim Mitchell scalping Raven look - shaved head, black eyeliner. Would have done a wonder for him, IMO.

He is being talked about as much (if not more) than ever though, which is probably what he wants from these crazy videos. For everyone to be coming on here and pouring out the hate kind of indicates that he is still relevant. If not then people would simply ignore his bizarre tapes without any discussion.

I

http://twitpic.com/3o5tql

try again

The more I look at it, the less i believe it is him... Guess we'll have to wait and see....

I see what you mean, but is there another twat on this earth that would shave an H into his head? Although when he had long hair he was definitely balding, and there is hair all over his head on that pic, so your could be right...

• Moderators
He is being talked about as much (if not more) than ever though, which is probably what he wants from these crazy videos. For everyone to be coming on here and pouring out the hate kind of indicates that he is still relevant. If not then people would simply ignore his bizarre tapes without any discussion.

I

Archived