Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Tyler Reks

Ted DiBiase

 

I refrained from nominating the first few guys to leave each season of NXT. I guess they don't count unless they get that contract. ;)

Edited by aaron
Posted

Lacey Von Erich

Vince McMahon (for the "match" he had with Bret Hart)

Posted

I'd forgotten about Tyler Reks. Much as I like his new Barbarian-type look, he still looks awkward in-ring. Add him and the now-usless Khali (first year he hasn't been carried to at least one decentish match you could point to to defend him) to my nominations.

 

Should have just kept Knox around and given him Tyler's push.

  • Paid Members
Posted

David Otunga (though I think he'll improve in time)

 

Eric Young

 

Orlando Jordan

 

Bret Hart (Yeah, he wasn't around for long. But around he was...)

 

The Nasty Boys

 

The WWE diva division

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...