Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

'I can literally hear you getting fatter'

 

Regal and the rest of the pros going off at each other on the finale of NXT Season 1

 

Mark Henry taking a casual jog with The Nexus

 

 

'You deserved to be screwed, you deserved to be screwed, you deserved to be screwed!'

 

 

Jim Ross and Michael Cole's interaction as J.R returned to the announce desk on Old School Raw. Jimmys delivery in his snubbing of Cole and enthusiasm at calling with King again was just tremendous.

 

'I HATE YOU BATISTA!'

 

'I HATE YOU TOO!'

 

 

The general banter between Cole, Matthews and Striker on NXT Season 3

 

 

'He's got a beard!!!'

 

 

 

Probably a whole load more NXT moments i may add later.

Edited by purplemonkeydishwasher
Posted

NXT 3 commentary, it's too hard to point out certain parts as there were hilarious bits every week, one week I do remember being particularly funny was the week when Aksana and Goldust got married though.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I'll second "I hate you Batista", "I hate you too!" along with:

 

Cole/Matthews commentary on NXT (specifically the gong).

A Miz Christmas Carol.

The Swagger Soaring Eagle.

Cody Rhodes' first "Dashing" promo ("I can literally HEAR you getting fatter!").

Cody Rhodes' grooming tips.

Titus O'Neil - "make it a win".

Flair vs Lethal in a Flair-Off.

Jeff Jarrett's MMA gimmick (specifically making kids tap to the ankle lock).

The Outsiders winning the TNA tag titles and their reaction to the "strenuous" match they'd had.

Edited by Green
  • Paid Members
Posted

Excalibur blistering some idiot in the crowd at PWG Kurt Russelmania

Posted

Another one for Santino's Tea Party.

Also Mae Young's appearance at Raw Old School.

Posted

The Pit of Doom.

Flair & Jay's Flair-off on Impact.

Double J's MMA challenge when he debuted Team Jarrett and nicked Angle's entrence.

Nick Gage robs a bank.

That girls reaction after Miz won the WWE Title.

Posted (edited)

Another for Shatner here too.

Another for Santino's Tea party.

 

Still think I'm missing something classic from NXT though... there was some well funny shit. Wish I could remember what though.

 

Always harder to remember the real funny stuff. Because your brain can't digest for memory when its too busy convulsing with laughter. Hmm.

 

EDIT - And, yeah, "The Miz girl fan reaction" :laugh:

Edited by aaron
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...