CM Punk

ClutchedByTheCamel

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Hopefully im right in saying that no one has made a topic on this, but on Raw as you will of seen Nexus has taking new management within CM Punk, I think this is a good topic for people to talk about such as; the pro's, the cons, where they can go from here and did you see this coming. For me it was a real shock and thought Nexus was done for good, but with Punk being sidelined he has managed to enter into the biggest story line of the year and shooting back to the top. Also an advantage is that Punk does not have to wrestle with his injury but let Nexus do it for him.

So the big question is what are you thoughts?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Oh thank you Mr Blow the Picture for me!"

Just kidding, I'd already watched it so I don't give a fuck. And the rest of you babies, it's just ONE episode of Raw. It's not like the guy just told you the entire results for the next 6 Wrestlemanias and then burgled your houses. Man the fuck up you pussies and leave the poor sod alone.

Isn't it the logic of an idiot to look at wrestling forums before watching the week's biggest show and read a topic about somebody who is 100% guaranteed to play a part on the show as opposed to I don't know....doing ANYTHING else? I thought it was a brilliant swerve and has breathed a new lease of life into Raw, the Nexus guys minus Barrett have a new found purpose and Punk has his work cut out for him. Should be entertaining to say the least.

Just kidding, I'd already watched it so I don't give a fuck. And the rest of you babies, it's just ONE episode of Raw. It's not like the guy just told you the entire results for the next 6 Wrestlemanias and then burgled your houses. Man the fuck up you pussies and leave the poor sod alone.

Post of the year...or at least of the winter

Post of the year...or at least of the winter

agreed ! :thumbsup:

although i did like it when he told me that the main event of Wrestlemania 30 was a 3-way dance between The Uso's & Lucky Cannon, the World, WWE & WCW champions respectively - with the winner being given a new belt, the "Threesome" championship. Now I don't have to watch it.

Archived