CM Punk

ClutchedByTheCamel

Apart from the CM Punk and Miz stuff nothing else stood out. Santino squashed DiBiase, not looking good for Ted. Tyson Kidd AND his new Bodyguard got squashed by Henry, not looking good for Jackson Andrews at least. Bodyguards should look a threat, but his first real action and he's laid out. I think he's done.

JoMo's title shot being wasted on Raw shows Raws lack of long term booking.

Apart from that, if this line isn't on Botchamania I'll eat my pants. Michael Cole : "I'm glad The Miz undressed A-Ri in the back". I'm sure he meant to say give him a dressing down, but I found it rather comical.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I figured they were aiming for Morrison/Miz/Orton at the Rumble maybe? Not sure. Guess we'll see.

I did find the Kidd/Henry match very strange. They've had a lot of randoms beat Henry in recent months, and then they have him go over a pairing that are only just starting out. I honestly have no idea what that was about.

• Paid Members
Apart from the CM Punk and Miz stuff nothing else stood out. Santino squashed DiBiase, not looking good for Ted. Tyson Kidd AND his new Bodyguard got squashed by Henry, not looking good for Jackson Andrews at least. Bodyguards should look a threat, but his first real action and he's laid out. I think he's done.

Apart from that, if this line isn't on Botchamania I'll eat my pants. Michael Cole : "I'm glad The Miz undressed A-Ri in the back". I'm sure he meant to say give him a dressing down, but I found it rather comical.

What about John Cena's "1....2....and C"

What about John Cena's "1....2....and C"

You know that was intentional right?

Line of the night was Josh calling Orton.. Lord Voldemort :confused:

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Hopefully im right in saying that no one has made a topic on this, but on Raw as you will of seen Nexus has taking new management within CM Punk, I think this is a good topic for people to talk about such as; the pro's, the cons, where they can go from here and did you see this coming. For me it was a real shock and thought Nexus was done for good, but with Punk being sidelined he has managed to enter into the biggest story line of the year and shooting back to the top. Also an advantage is that Punk does not have to wrestle with his injury but let Nexus do it for him.

So the big question is what are you thoughts?

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Exciting end to raw. What a guess by me to say Punk would turn up with nexus. Wish id gone to a bookies for that.

What happened to Barrett ? you think he will come back to raw or go Smackdown ? Maybe turn face and help Cena. Possible ideas make 2011 an interesting year. And yet again Nexus vs Cena storyline is the best thing going in the wwe at the moment.

Id love to see Batista come back and join the nexus

• Paid Members

CM Sucks is a terrible nickname, sometimes Cena really does let himself down horribly on the mic. Sold the beating perfectly though.

Also, did anyone notice Justin Gabriel being about two minutes slower than everyone else in raising his fist?

• Paid Members
Also, did anyone notice Justin Gabriel being about two minutes slower than everyone else in raising his fist?

Yeah, I noticed this. It was probably him just being a bit slow on the uptake, but I was starting to think it was some underlying thread that they were intentionally putting in there when it cut back to him on several occasions with his arm still down.

• Paid Members

Im so glad CM Punk actually mentioned just how ridiculous the 'Cena is Fired' angle was. He really did voice what all the fans were thinking.

Plus, he's cool as fuck. Would love it if he forced all Nexus members to quit drinking and become straight edge.

Archived