CM Punk

ClutchedByTheCamel

• Paid Members
Ted Dibiase is fucked it sickened me to see him job to santino I no alot of internet fans hate him buts hes got potential imo

Ted DiBiase is about as charismatic as a breezeblock, he's a mediocre wrestler at best, and he's managed to drag one of the potentially best Divas down into the pits of averageness with him. Remember when everyone went on about how much Maryse was improving, and she was getting a persona and her own style and everything?. Team her with Ted and now look.

The quicker Ted DiBiase and his rubbish music are gone from Tv, the better. When you're getting squashed by Santino you know it's time to pack it in.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im so glad CM Punk actually mentioned just how ridiculous the 'Cena is Fired' angle was. He really did voice what all the fans were thinking.

Plus, he's cool as fuck. Would love it if he forced all Nexus members to quit drinking and become straight edge.

How cute... expect of course the millions of Cena fans...

• Paid Members
Im so glad CM Punk actually mentioned just how ridiculous the 'Cena is Fired' angle was. He really did voice what all the fans were thinking.

Plus, he's cool as fuck. Would love it if he forced all Nexus members to quit drinking and become straight edge.

captainobvious.jpg

captainobvious.jpg

How was that obvious, I took his remark as the usual smarky 'what I think is what the world thinks' bullshit.

• Paid Members

captainobvious.jpg

How was that obvious, I took his remark as the usual smarky 'what I think is what the world thinks' bullshit.

Well regardless of how wrong Cena may be, it's pretty obvious his FANS would still cheer him. After all they are his fans. I think Murtz probably assumed that we'd ignore that bias of the audience. Punk did get a fair bit of a cheer from a lot of the audience and Cena's actions HAVE been what the IWC has been talking about for most of the year now. Perhaps he should edit it to say "a fair few" of the fans to make you feel better?

• Paid Members

When I said 'fans', I meant the fans that watch Raw, wrestling fans in general. Whether or not you're a Cena fan, you cant deny that the 'Cena is fired' story was pointless because nothing changed on TV. He was still there, some episodes even more so than usual.

My little brother is a big Cena fan, and even he thought it was a bit silly that he gave such an emotional speech, yet still carried on appearing on Raw like nothing happened.

• Paid Members

Just finished watching Raw. Glad to see Heath Slater is the latest to pick up WWE's latest whore of a finisher, the Paydirt/305/Gingernator. I was worried it would go unused for more than a couple of weeks after it's latest owner was released. And it's better than stealing Dolph Ziggler's finisher when he's still in the company.

Regarding what's going to happen to Barrett - I think he'll come back into Nexus one he's 'healed'. There was no indication that Punk had made a snap decision to take over Nexus since Barrett was taken out. Barrett himself talked of a bigger picture in the Survivor Series promos, so he wasn't always the be-all and end-all of Nexus on his own mind.

I think it will all tie together quite nicely in the end - as was rightly pointed out, Punk was in the ring with Cena when Nexus debuted, and took a few licks ("for show") but didn't catch much brunt of the beating. He had an association with them from being an NXT pro in season one, which he openly despised. His own rookie, who he was constantly disappointed with, was the first kicked out of Nexus when he let them down. He has a relatively recent past with Taker to explain the Nexus assist in the buried alive match. And he's recently experienced disappointment with trying to put together a stable who eventually let him down. And then, Cena derails his plans by injuring Punk's surrogate, forcing him to reveal himself as the mastermind and take revenge. I'm not convinced Punk was intended to be the brains from day 1, or even was considered as the 'bigger picture' when those Survivor Series promos were airing, but if they go that way, it fits together pretty well IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment I only every watch wrestling now on fast forward when I come in from a 12 hour nightshift. It's a pain staking experience but I hate feeling I've missed out on anything. The one thing amongst the dead crowds/lacklustre commentary/boring, samey, drawn out segemnts thats kept me entertained for weeks is CM Punk. Whether it be on commentary or his latest angle with Nexus, the bloke is gold. I make a concience effort to watch his segments now week in, week out.

Archived