Jeff Jarrett challenged by Rockstar/Wrestler

Rosler28

Finished autograph signing. Interesting situation happened. Huge rock star showed up. I challenged him-who's the best singer-and wrestler.

Just seen this from JJ Twitter page. First thought that came to my head was Rockstar Spud. Could Spud now be involved in the TNA tour too ???

I've sort of got the impression, that like WWE, they will be having a try out match at each show of the UK tour for some of the best of the UK. Lionheart vs JJ at Glasgow, Johnny Moss vs JJ in London, so possibly Spud vs JJ in Manchester. Should be pretty neat. Now they should tape a special episode of Impact over here too one day.

This has nothing to do with Spud. During his autograph signing in Berlin Jarrett had a confrontation with a German singer by the name of Martin Kesici. Jarrett challenged Kesici to a match and Kesici declined but said he'll find an opponent for Jarrett for the Berlin house show.

I would imagine the opponent would end up being a local German wrestler.

This has nothing to do with Spud. During his autograph signing in Berlin Jarrett had a confrontation with a German singer by the name of Martin Kesici. Jarrett challenged Kesici to a match and Kesici declined but said he'll find an opponent for Jarrett for the Berlin house show.

I would imagine the opponent would end up being a local German wrestler.

oh well

If they wanted to stick to the international flavor that Jarret seems to be going down then the ideal choices for this band member to represent him could be either Bad Bones or Ulf Herman. I could be way off the mark here?

If they wanted to stick to the international flavor that Jarret seems to be going down then the ideal choices for this band member to represent him could be either Bad Bones or Ulf Herman. I could be way off the mark here?

Funny you should mention Herman. He was actually there at the autograph signing. Not sure what he was doing there but from what I could gather, through my limited understanding of German, when asked about it Ulf said he wasn't the opponent.

• Paid Members
Spud seems more suited to TNA than a lot of wrestlers I can think of. His gimmick would be decent as well. A lot of piss-head rockers come from blighty away.

But he's tiny. He's a good wrestler and his gimmicks class but he'd look like a midget against even the MCMG and Amazing Red. It's possibly worth doing to see him get squashed by Matt Morgan but apart from that, his size would be very difficult to overcome.

Archived