Jeff Jarrett challenged by Rockstar/Wrestler

Rosler28

• Paid Members
Spud seems more suited to TNA than a lot of wrestlers I can think of. His gimmick would be decent as well. A lot of piss-head rockers come from blighty away.

But he's tiny. He's a good wrestler and his gimmicks class but he'd look like a midget against even the MCMG and Amazing Red. It's possibly worth doing to see him get squashed by Matt Morgan but apart from that, his size would be very difficult to overcome.

Cant see how his size would be against him. They could put Rob Terry or someone big bloke as his bodyguard to help him out. Size isnt an issue if your character is stronge enough. There's a million ways to get around it.

• Paid Members

Come off it. Spud v Jarrett isnt even a contest.

Jeff Jarrett is the worlds greatest singer, the worlds greatest entertainer, and if Spud gets in the ring, he'll find out he's the world's greatest wrestler.

HA HA HA

Ain't he great?

Spud seems more suited to TNA than a lot of wrestlers I can think of. His gimmick would be decent as well. A lot of piss-head rockers come from blighty away.

But he's tiny. He's a good wrestler and his gimmicks class but he'd look like a midget against even the MCMG and Amazing Red. It's possibly worth doing to see him get squashed by Matt Morgan but apart from that, his size would be very difficult to overcome.

Cant see how his size would be against him. They could put Rob Terry or someone big bloke as his bodyguard to help him out. Size isnt an issue if your character is stronge enough. There's a million ways to get around it.

This is true, to an extent. I'd watch TNA if Spud was on, even if he was just a comedy jobber a la Santino, Jamie Noble, Cody Deaner. I don't think he'd ever get much beyond that, but I don't think he'd need to.

• Moderators
While working an autograph signing in Berlin, Germany today, Jeff Jarrett challenged the German musician Martin Kesici to a match at TNA's house show in Berlin on January 25th. While Kesici declined, he did tell Jarrett that he would find an opponent to face him on the 25th.

From 411. So it looks like it shan't be Spud.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived