worst wrestling company in the UK

JakeRobertsParoleOfficer

I love the mentality...."were untrained, so lets try the most risky maneuvers we can do", seriosuly do any of the JWF guys actually work, as in employment. I ask this because if they did, im sure they wouldnt look to good going off sick for 6 months with certificate saying "ruined back and shoulder by copying the WWE!", without training and insurance you guys are just asking for trouble. Also how would you explain it, if you crippled someone by botching a move and the guy is f****d for life?? where is the medical care, etc etc etc. there isnt any??

For f**k sake guys cant you just be satisfied with playing WWE SVR????

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all fairness Xavier did invite us to critique the JWF and his own abilities as an aspiring performer. I don't think anyone believes for a second that he's going to suddenly realise that he's eventually going to get badly injured or possibly die if he continues putting his trust in a group of people who admittedly believe that headdrops and bumps onto furniture are acceptable substitutes for safety and common sense, but we can always hope that eventually something might sink in.

Thats the one Callum W. There self confessed backyarders with no training,a sprayed hubcap for a title belt and who perform in front of there mates.

go on youtube and "gasp in awe".......................at how no one has seriously injured themselves yet!

FATAL FOUR WAY

NUMBER 1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE JWF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Blue Thunder Vs. "The Red Bull" Taurian Vs. "The Sex" Pezmo

From their site.

It seems they don't just need to go to a wrestling school.

Also, I seem to remember seeing this guy

http://www.justwrestling.co.uk/html/roster...rs/glamour.html

on a show on the South Coast a while back. I couldn't tell you who it was for, but it was awful. It's possible I paid to see a backyard fed :(

Thats the one Callum W. There self confessed backyarders with no training,a sprayed hubcap for a title belt and who perform in front of there mates.

go on youtube and "gasp in awe".......................at how no one has seriously injured themselves yet!

Hubcaps are quite valuable in some areas of the UK you know. :)

Have you guys read the forum that they have on the website? I read it a few weeks ago and it spoke about 'wrestling insurance' and how one of them 'asked mum' to help them register as a small business venture.

I thought backyarders had died out with the amount of schools now available to people.

FATAL FOUR WAY

NUMBER 1 CONTENDERSHIP FOR THE JWF EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP

Blue Thunder Vs. "The Red Bull" Taurian Vs. "The Sex" Pezmo

From their site.

It seems they don't just need to go to a wrestling school.

Also, I seem to remember seeing this guy

http://www.justwrestling.co.uk/html/roster...rs/glamour.html

on a show on the South Coast a while back. I couldn't tell you who it was for, but it was awful. It's possible I paid to see a backyard fed :(

I have seen Glamour wrestle for John Copping's EWF, who run/ran shows around the south coast. Their shows and talent are pretty poor, although I think a few of the UK's top guys wrestled their when they were starting out their wrestling careers. I am not sure if they are still running (the church halls where they held their shows will miss them dearly..)

At 8:30 or so, what I can only assume as an attempt at a package piledriver almost made me feel sorry for the guy taking the move. Almost.

Actually that appears to be the first of 3 attempts at the finish... he falls forward with this one... and backwards on the second...

My question for Xavier if he's still around... did your "valet"'s tit actually pop out on that ddt at 7:40?

At 8:30 or so, what I can only assume as an attempt at a package piledriver almost made me feel sorry for the guy taking the move. Almost.

Actually that appears to be the first of 3 attempts at the finish... he falls forward with this one... and backwards on the second...

My question for Xavier if he's still around... did your "valet"'s tit actually pop out on that ddt at 7:40?

haha it totally did..... what a fugly bint.

Archived