SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SUPREMACY

Aug 19th 2012 - Doors 3.30pm - Show 4.00pmRushcliffe Arena , Rugby Road , West Bridgeford , Nottingham

We are very excited to announce that we will be running our biggest ever show with some huge international names. We will be announcing talent regulary but first of confirm that ROH champion Davey Richards will be on the show , also making his debut for Southside is Lionheart. We will be holding a meet and greet and Q&A session

COMFIRMED SO FARROH CHAMPIONDAVEY RICHARDSSCOTLANDS NO1LIONHEARTTNA STARMARK HASKINS

TICKETS40 pounds - Platinum ticket - Front row seat , Q&A ticket , Meet and Greet , Event Poster and show DVD , early entry16 pounds - front row12 pounds - second row10 pounds - adults7 pounds - kids30 pounds - family of 4 (max 2 adults)10 pounds - Q&A Session5 pounds - Meet and GreetTICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

Tickets on sale tonight !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would rather see Davey vs Zebra Kid II :thumbsup:

That would be great. They got on so well last time...
Yeah I'd prefer Davey actually got on his plane rather than learn he's facing Zebra again....
His already going to be the UK at that time so it won't be a case of him getting on or off the plane

• Paid Members

The prospect of Davey vs Lionheart rematch looking awesome!Any chance of Scurll vs Gresham and Travis vs Haskins?

Travis v Haskins happened at Battle of the egos 2 - amazing match , available at www.southsidewrestling.co.uk however .................

• Paid Members

Front Row and Platinum tickets selling well - we still have some huge names to announceAt Notorious 2 we will announce next import who is a former WWE , WCW , ECW and TNA star winning gold in many promotions along the way. We will also be running a training seminar with him to be announced :)

Front Row and Platinum tickets selling well - we still have some huge names to announceAt Notorious 2 we will announce next import who is a former WWE , WCW , ECW and TNA star winning gold in many promotions along the way. We will also be running a training seminar with him to be announced :)

Holy crap, could be amazing. RVD or Raven are the 2 that spring to my mind.

You know what, I was going to think of names who'd fit that criteria, but Jerry Lynn is far and away the guy I'd hope it is now.I really wanna see Jerry before he retires at the end of this year, he was my favourite wrestler at one point and the very first wrestler I ever met almost six and a half years ago.

Archived