SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SPEED KING

April 22nd 2012 - Doors 2.30pm - Show 3.00pm

Rushcliffe Arena , Rugby Road , West Bridgeford , Nottingham

On 22nd April we will be crowning our first ever Speed King champion. We will have 12 of the very best high flying superstars competing. We will have some regulars , some guys that have not been to us before and at least 3 debuts

pacspeed.jpg

Dragongate star PAC makes his debut for Southside - who will he face ?

scurll.jpg

Marty Scurll returns to Southside after amazing matches with El Ligero and Kris Travis

LIGEROSPEED.jpg

Southside regular El Ligero was always a cert for Speed King and must be a favourite !

noamspeed.jpg

We are very excited to announce that top young Scottish talent Noam Dar is Southside !

chasespeed.jpg

House of Pain star high flyer Chase makes his Southside debut

BUBBLE.jpg

Former UKFF no1 Bubblegum makes his Southside debut

HASKINS.jpg

TNA star will be making his 2nd outing for Southside after a MOTN performance on his debut

angelus.jpg

became the 9th entrant after winning a 3 way qualifyer at 4everevolution

TRAVISSPEED.jpg

The Ego himself has a great win record against the likes of Haskins,Kirby,Williams & Scurll

EGOSPEED.jpg

The Mystery masked man is still unbeaten in Southside after 6 outings.

robbiex-1.jpg

Southside ever present young star has the chance to make his biggest ever impact

kirbyspeed.jpg

After some very high profile matches Kirby has the chance to add gold to his impressive status

TICKETS

12 pound - front row

9 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

Still 4 front row tickets left - last 2 matches to be announced tommorow :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Told you those would have sold quicker if it was PAC vs Scurll :p

I'm hoping for Haskins/Angelus and Dar/Dragon/Chase as the last two, although I could swap around Angelus and Dragon. I can see Haskins and Dar being kept separate.

Hoping for Jenny Sjoden or Nikki Storm for Shanna's opponent.

I believe the EVE Title is being defended on the May show, so this could be a hypothetical #1 contender match. So that's why I'm hoping for Storm or the former champ, Sjoden.

The other two matches were announced so the first six matches are:

552749_354741837909299_115582078491944_1135523_1957576631_n.jpg

528833_364290026954480_115582078491944_1164380_134100996_n.jpg

554132_364292710287545_115582078491944_1164385_463437175_n.jpg

579882_364309420285874_115582078491944_1164426_815949038_n.jpg

522608_364925123557637_115582078491944_1166616_1739123699_n.jpg

553167_364921903557959_115582078491944_1166605_667377884_n.jpg

A little dissapointed with how the line-up has panned out if i'm honest but then again with so many possible ways that was pretty likely. With so many top names though it still looks like a great card with quite a few of the best Britain has to offer. Might get some of those "bigger" matches later in the night but I can't see the format working like that.

Shame the venue changed from one that was walkable to from the Station to one that isn't really, but that wasn't Southside's fault and hopefully we'll be getting the bus after visiting some of Nottingham's many fine pubs.

Looking forward to the show now, could be a memorable one.

I'll be honest, I did have a lot of fantasy dream matches when the line up was first revealed that if they were booked, the show would have been ridiculously over-stacked and the crowd may have been burnt out after the first round.

There are a lot of good matches there. Ligero/Kirby and Bubblegum/Spud are proven commodities and will each result in very good matches. PAC/Travis is a very appealing looking first time match up. Scurll/Robbie may be the biggest match of Robbie's career to date and will be his biggest test to show off his true potential. Haskins/Dragon should be a good match as Haskins has been on an absolute tear since returning to England, and I've been impressed with the little of Dragon I've seen. And the three way should be good too.

Hope Kirby, Spud, PAC, Scurll, Haskins and Dar all advance. Now that would be a line up to drool over.

• Paid Members
I'll be honest, I did have a lot of fantasy dream matches when the line up was first revealed that if they were booked, the show would have been ridiculously over-stacked and the crowd may have been burnt out after the first round.

There are a lot of good matches there. Ligero/Kirby and Bubblegum/Spud are proven commodities and will each result in very good matches. PAC/Travis is a very appealing looking first time match up. Scurll/Robbie may be the biggest match of Robbie's career to date and will be his biggest test to show off his true potential. Haskins/Dragon should be a good match as Haskins has been on an absolute tear since returning to England, and I've been impressed with the little of Dragon I've seen. And the three way should be good too.

Hope Kirby, Spud, PAC, Scurll, Haskins and Dar all advance. Now that would be a line up to drool over.

It was hard choices , I still think every person in the show can deliver. I have a lot of faith in people like Robbie and Ego Dragon and think that matches with the likes of Scurll and Haskins can only elevate them

• Paid Members
And Shanna's opponent was announced on Twitter/Facebook last night.

The debut of Shanna Vs the returning Holly Rocamora.

Yay! :)

I can confirm this , have been away in Nottingham promoting so hadn't had chance to post on here

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SPEED KING

April 22nd 2012 - Doors 2.30pm - Show 3.00pm

Rushcliffe Arena , Rugby Road , West Bridgeford , Nottingham

On 22nd April we will be crowning our first ever Speed King champion. We will have 12 of the very best high flying superstars competing. We will have some regulars , some guys that have not been to us before and at least 3 debuts

robbiexvsscrull.jpg

ligerovskirby.jpg

travvspac.jpg

haskinsvsdragon.jpg

speedkingdarspud.jpg

speedking3way.jpg

speedkingeve.jpg

TICKETS

12 pound - front row

9 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK