SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members

You know what, I was going to think of names who'd fit that criteria, but Jerry Lynn is far and away the guy I'd hope it is now.I really wanna see Jerry before he retires at the end of this year, he was my favourite wrestler at one point and the very first wrestler I ever met almost six and a half years ago.

Funny enough he was one of the first guys I ever met as well at 1pw to the extreme - a really nice guy :) I would imagine he could have an amazing match with anyone of the speed king division !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
I really wanna see Jerry before he retires at the end of this year, he was my favourite wrestler at one point and the very first wrestler I ever met almost six and a half years ago.

I think he has been quite under rated over his career, he always had one of the best if not the best match of the show whenever I've seen him. He was horribly under utilised in the big companies, and a bit of an unsung hero for indie wrestling, it's a shame he never really had the career his talent deserved.

He was also one of my favorites and I would also like to see Jerry before he hangs up his boots in the coming months.

Oh it turned out the ex-WWE/WCW/TNA/ECW guy was Juvi Guerrera. He had his working boots on last May so depending on the opponent he could still have a good match.

An Irish silhouette with a weapon of some kind is also on this show.

Oh it turned out the ex-WWE/WCW/TNA/ECW guy was Juvi Guerrera. He had his working boots on last May so depending on the opponent he could still have a good match.

An Irish silhouette with a weapon of some kind is also on this show.

I'd be happy with Juvi, apparently he was still good when he was last over here, so like you said pick the right opponent and he could put on a great show. Not sure who the right opponent would be for him as I know he is meant to be a bit of a wacky character to work with and I imagine he would probably be best suited to another lucha / flying wrestler, Ligero perhapse?

An Irishman with some kind of weapon has just resigned with WWE so does that effect the booking? If it didn't him vs Mastiff or Dar would be something to see!

• Paid Members
Good stuff, maybe he is fulfilling bookings he already made.

I'd also love to see him go to war with Trent Seven and Davey Richards if possible.

Have to admit that a certain Irishman and Davey Richards is something I am seriousley considering

also have the best 4 way lined up for Juvi on this show !

I'd also love to see him go to war with Trent Seven and Davey Richards if possible.

Have to admit that a certain Irishman and Davey Richards is something I am seriousley considering

If Davey thinks *he* works stiff then he is seriously in a world of fucking hurt......

Damn.

• Paid Members

If Davey thinks *he* works stiff then he is seriously in a world of fucking hurt......

Damn.

Stixx also added to the card , I imagine he could have an amazing match with Davey or a certain Irishman

Archived