SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Davey in a singles match against anyone from Finlay / Mastiff / Dar / Pac / Zack / Scrull would be awesome and definately guarentee me making the journey.

Exciting times.

I agree , however I also think that Stixx , Lionheart and Travis could have a great match with Davey

Forgot Lionheart, that would also be must see.

Think Stixx and Travis could both be good, as could a number of other top UK guys but I wouldn't be as excited for those match ups as the others mentioned.

I think from all the names mentioned, without taking anything away from anyone else Finlay, Dar, Zack and Lionheart probably have the most obvious potential;

Finlay - international dream match, has it ever happened before?

Zack - rematch from their good match at 2011 WXW Carat Gold, best in UK vs 'best in the world' / NOAH vs (maybe former?) New Japan

Lionheart - much anticipated rematch from their 1PW days

Dar - His star is fast on the rise, recently had a cracker with Eddie in IPW, could probably do same with other half of the (ex) American Wolves. Dar has been in immense form lately and this could be his break out match where it cements him as a top player on UK scene.

• Paid Members
Also forgot that Gargano is around the UK at the time, so him vs Davey would be immense.

Gargano vs Scrull would also be a good fit.

Gargano has dates in America that weekend , I have spoke to him and he would have loved to have come but just clashed this time , I had in mind Scurll for him although i'm sure Travis , Haskins , Kirby , Mk McKinnan , Robbie , Ligero could have all had an amazing match with him

Also forgot that Gargano is around the UK at the time, so him vs Davey would be immense.

Gargano vs Scrull would also be a good fit.

Gargano has dates in America that weekend , I have spoke to him and he would have loved to have come but just clashed this time , I had in mind Scurll for him although i'm sure Travis , Haskins , Kirby , Mk McKinnan , Robbie , Ligero could have all had an amazing match with him

Could he be joining the roster on a perm basis after next weekend? :D

Would love to see MK become a permanent member of the roster, he is too good to only do 1 show a month. And as much as i love FCP I'd love to see him test himself against the other top guys in the UK.

Same could be said for the other top FCP guys, they have some really strong performers on their roster that could really make waves if they could be seen by a wider audience.

I really, really wanna see Trent Seven vs The Saint as I think these two clubbing and chopping the hell out of each other would make an amazing match. But with Trent rarely working outside the Midlands and The Saint based more down south, it would take some serious effort to put it together.

• Paid Members
I really, really wanna see Trent Seven vs The Saint as I think these two clubbing and chopping the hell out of each other would make an amazing match. But with Trent rarely working outside the Midlands and The Saint based more down south, it would take some serious effort to put it together.

Trent would be a great addition , maybe he could bring a pal and teach the Predators some manners ;)

Archived