SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SUPREMACY

Aug 19th 2012 - Doors 3.30pm - Show 4.00pm

Rushcliffe Arena , Rugby Road , West Bridgeford , Nottingham

We are very excited to announce that we will be running our biggest ever show with some huge international names. We will be announcing talent regulary but first of confirm that former ROH champion Davey Richards will be on the show , also making his debut for Southside is Lionheart. We will be holding a meet and greet and Q&A session

richardsdar.jpg

DAVEY RICHARDS v NOAM DAR

When we announced Davey we knew there were many great talents that had featured for Southside that could have a hell of a match with him. As a promotor I had been holding out for PAC due to it being a match I had wanted to see for so long. I also thought we had Finlay for the show which would have been another amazing option. But when I looked across the Southside roster there was one man I knew could have a potential match of the year with Richards. Yes I have stars of the likes of Kris Travis , Marty Scurll , El Ligero , Martin Kirby and Lionheart booked but each and every time I saw Noam it kept screming out to me. His matches with Eddie Edwards and Sami Callihan at IPW were both out of this world and he was hugely impressive during Speed King. We all know how much Davey can go and really think that he will be going back to America raving about this young Scottish teenager !

MAX ANGELUS v ROCKSTAR SPUD

After losing to Stixx at Menace II Society II he appeared to join the 'House of Pain' when taking T-Bone out with a chair shot after T-Bone had already taken a huge beating. Max appeared to immediatly regret his actions and looked tortured after leaving the venue following his actions.So with one mixed up star we decided to put him with another. Everyone knows about the stormy relationship between ourselves and the arrogant Rockstar so we figure lets put the troublemakers together and see what happens !

ALSO FEATURING

SCOTLANDS NO1

LIONHEART

CURRENT SPEED KING CHAMPION

MARTY SCURLL

CZW STAR

JONATHAN GRESHAM

KRIS TRAVIS , MARTIN KIRBY , STIXX , MK McKINNAN

TICKETS

40 pounds - Platinum ticket - Front row seat , Q&A ticket , Meet and Greet , Event Poster and show DVD , early entry

15 pounds - front row

12 pounds - second row

10 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

30 pounds - family of 4 (max 2 adults)

10 pounds - Q&A Session

5 pounds - Meet and Greet

TICKETS AVAILABLE AT WWW.SOUTHSIDEWRESTLING.CO.UK

2nd match announced !

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are definately getting;

Davey vs Dar

Spud vs Angelus

Project Ego vs Predators

So from the remaining names announced / likely to be announced I'd go with something similar to Coby's;

Scurll vs Ego Dragon (ego must be number 1 contender after that street fight)

Ligero vs Juvi (Ligero has a habit of upping his game on the big occasion and after the wonders he worked in the Tozowa match, I'd like to see him in there with another import. Ligero is probably also the best match for Juvi stylistically)

Mk vs Zack (1st time ever, UK dream match)

Gresham vs Robbie X (Would be an interesting match, Robbie could probably learn a lot from being in the ring with Gresh technically and he can match him for high flying)

Lionheart vs Mastiff / Stixx (best in Scotland vs UK's best heavy weights)

T Bone vs Dupree (Title match, T Bones chance to regain his title)

The card is potentially already staked, but whats the situation with imports? Are we likely to be getting Dupree back to defend the title or any others to replace those that dropped out?

• Paid Members

PRESENT

SUPREMACY

We are very excited to announce that we will be running our biggest ever show with some huge international names. We will be announcing talent regulary but first of confirm that former ROH champion Davey Richards will be on the show , also making his debut for Southside is Lionheart. We will be holding a meet and greet and Q&A session

richardsdar.jpg

When we announced Davey we knew there were many great talents that had featured for Southside that could have a hell of a match with him. As a promotor I had been holding out for PAC due to it being a match I had wanted to see for so long. I also thought we had Finlay for the show which would have been another amazing option. But when I looked across the Southside roster there was one man I knew could have a potential match of the year with Richards. Yes I have stars of the likes of Kris Travis , Marty Scurll , El Ligero , Martin Kirby and Lionheart booked but each and every time I saw Noam it kept screming out to me. His matches with Eddie Edwards and Sami Callihan at IPW were both out of this world and he was hugely impressive during Speed King. We all know how much Davey can go and really think that he will be going back to America raving about this young Scottish teenager !

spudangleus.jpg

ROCKSTAR SPUD v MAX ANGELUS

After losing to Stixx at Menace II Society II he appeared to join the 'House of Pain' when taking T-Bone out with a chair shot after T-Bone had already taken a huge beating. Max appeared to immediatly regret his actions and looked tortured after leaving the venue following his actions.So with one mixed up star we decided to put him with another. Everyone knows about the stormy relationship between ourselves and the arrogant Rockstar so we figure lets put the troublemakers together and see what happens !

ALSO FEATURING

SCOTLANDS NO1

LIONHEART

CURRENT SPEED KING CHAMPION

MARTY SCURLL

CZW STAR

JONATHAN GRESHAM

KRIS TRAVIS , MARTIN KIRBY , STIXX , MK McKINNAN

TICKETS

40 pounds - Platinum ticket - Front row seat , Q&A ticket , Meet and Greet , Event Poster and show DVD , early entry

15 pounds - front row

12 pounds - second row

10 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

10 pounds - Q&A Session

First 2 matches announced - and look at the talent still left , and still at least 6 more stars tba !

You spell you star imports name as Guerrera, guys. He wasn't related to a bloke named Eddie.

Not quite sure what your trying to say ????

Seeing as you've now changed the name from "Guerrero" in the topic title, I assume you went on to work it out ;)

• Paid Members

TEAM SOUTHSIDE v TEAM HOUSE OF PAIN

After the vicious brawl at Menace II Society II between the House of Pain roster and Southside Roster we felt that maybe this needs to be settled in the ring. Stixx , S C Supreme and the Predators took out T-Bone in the middle of the ring squeezing a chain around his waist and squeezing causing severe internal injuries. Martin Kirby , Robbie X and Kris Travis tried to make the save but struggled after getting destroyed with chairs.

T-Bone is now out of both August shows due to the injury's caused which now means he will not get his chance to regain the Southside Heavyweight title , it appears that this attack has served it's purpose in the eyes of Stixx as T-Bone is the only man in Southside that he hasn't been able to beat !

We will be bringing you news regarding the heavyweight title very soon .

So I can see it being something like:

Rene Dupree vs Stixx

Davey Richards vs Noam Dar

Project Ego & Robbie X vs Predators & S.C Supreme

Marty Scurll vs Juvi Guerrera vs Kris Travis vs MK McKinnan

Max Angelus vs Rockstar Spud

And there's still Zack Sabre Jnr, Lionheart and Jonathan Gresham. Can you put Gresham in the 4-way and do MK vs ZSJ instead?

Or..... Lionheart vs Gresham, Zack Sabre Jnr vs............. Dave Mastiff.

So I can see it being something like:

Rene Dupree vs Stixx

Davey Richards vs Noam Dar

Project Ego & Robbie X vs Predators & S.C Supreme

Marty Scurll vs Juvi Guerrera vs Kris Travis vs MK McKinnan

Max Angelus vs Rockstar Spud

And there's still Zack Sabre Jnr, Lionheart and Jonathan Gresham. Can you put Gresham in the 4-way and do MK vs ZSJ instead?

Or..... Lionheart vs Gresham, Zack Sabre Jnr vs............. Dave Mastiff.

The 4 way sounds very good.

Like Cobys suggestions for the other matches, but I think you could also swop in round and have Lionheart vs Mastiff and Zack vs Gresham, either way a combination of those matches are very good.

• Paid Members

PRESENT

SUPREMACY

We are very excited to announce that we will be running one of our biggest ever shows with some huge international names. We have former ROH champion Davey Richards , former WWE star Juvi Guerrera and CZW star Jonathan Gresham flying in. We also have Scotlands top two stars in Noam Dar and Lionheart as well as the very best in English talent.

richardsdar.jpg

speedking4way.jpg

FATAL 4 WAY

MARTY SCURLL v MK McKINNAN v KRIS TRAVIS v JUVI GUERRERA

Southside have held some great 4 ways in the past but really believe that this could be one of the greatest matches we have ever had. First up is current Speed King champion Marty Scurll who has beaten everyone put n front of him bar fellow contestant Kris Travis. Travis has scored some impressive victories in his Southside career against the likes of TNA stars Doug Williams & Mark Haskins and Dragongate star Kris Travis. Third up is one of the most talked about up and comers in the country MK McKinnan . MK has become a stand out star in FCP as well as travelling to America to star for CZW. Forth man needs no introduction. Juvi has featured for WWE , TNA , WCW & ECW winning many titles along the way and having some epic battle with Eddie Guerreo and Rey Mysterio. Juvi is now a huge star for AAA in Mexico.

spudangleus.jpg

ROCKSTAR SPUD v MAX ANGELUS

TEAM SOUTHSIDE v TEAM HOUSE OF PAIN

THE PREDATORS & SC SUPREME v MARTIN KIRBY & ????? & ?????

Following from the huge brawl at Menace II Society II we have decided that House of Pain have taken things to far after putting T-Bone on the shelf. T-Bone is out of action due to severe abdominal injuries so will not be able to cash in his chance of a regaining his Southside Heavyweight champion. So the House of Pain team will consist of the Predators and SC Supreme against Team captain Martin Kirby and 2 of his choices.

ALSO FEATURING

JONATHAN GRESHAM - LIONHEART - STIXX - EGO DRAGON - ZACK SABRE JR

TICKETS

15 pounds - front row

12 pounds - second row

10 pounds - adults

7 pounds - kids

10 pounds - Q&A Session

First 4 matches announced with still 2 members of team Southside to be confirmed - please note that neither of Kirby's partners have been announce for the show yet !

So 3 matches still to come which will feature Stixx , Lionheart , Gresham , Ego Dragon and Zack Sabre Jr

Archived