SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

Looking forward to this show. Kirby vs McGuinness is worth the entry alone.

Joel Redman Vs T-Bone should be a corker. Not sure if i've seen Redman in action before.

Glad to see Nikki Storm debuting at Southside. A great Scottish talent.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Joel Redman Vs T-Bone should be a corker. Not sure if i've seen Redman in action before.

Trust me if you have not seen Redman before you are in for a treat

Redman is very good. Seen him in 1PW years ago with Haskins and Mills as the Chavs. And more recently in FWA.

Should be a great show. Sorry i wont be there because of financial reasons ! :(

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SEASONS BEATINGS

Dec 10th - Doors 6.30pm - Show 7.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

DESMOND WOLFE v MARTIN KIRBY

KirbyNigel.jpg

Returning to Southside is former TNA , ROH , Impact Wrestling star Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel McGuinness .Nigel will be making his return to the squared circle in the UK and this will be his last appearance before heading back to the states and very likely his last ever appearance in the ring in the uk so you will not want to miss it ! His opponent will be none other than Southside regular Martin Kirby who has seen his stock rise to an all time high this year. Kirby has wrestled for pretty much every decent promotion this year including making his Dragongate debut and finishing in 7th place in the ukff top 50 this year.

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

T-BONE

Heard good things about Max Angelus so looking forward to seeing him.

He had a brilliant match with Deano at IPW this year - defo gonna be a big name of the future IMO

Thos top three matches should all be belters but I'm really looking forward to Predators, they always impress.

• Paid Members

He had a brilliant match with Deano at IPW this year - defo gonna be a big name of the future IMO

Thos top three matches should all be belters but I'm really looking forward to Predators, they always impress.

I actually think that the Predators v El Ligero and Robbie X could have been the best match on the Salvation card IMO

I actually think that the Predators v El Ligero and Robbie X could have been the best match on the Salvation card IMO

Robbie X kind of failed to connect with the audience which let that match down. I thought stixx vs colossus and Mad Man Manson vs Dave Mastiff went down a treat

• Paid Members

Robbie X kind of failed to connect with the audience which let that match down. I thought vs colossus and Mad Man Manson vs Dave Mastiff went down a treat

Yeah but didn't Rockstar Harry kinda ruin Manson v Mastiff ;)

Robbie X kind of failed to connect with the audience which let that match down. I thought vs colossus and Mad Man Manson vs Dave Mastiff went down a treat

Yeah but didn't Rockstar Harry kinda ruin Manson v Mastiff ;)

Those 2 commentary twats ruined Manson/Mastiff.

That whole card was great, I just think Malen and Connors are a really good old school tag team.I don't know about Robbie not connecting with the crowd, he seemed to do a decent job from where I was sat, he normally does a good job at working the crowd.

Stixx/Kennedy really surprised me, I thought it would be a clumsy opener as big men don't always go down well as the first match (strangely enough I think Robbie should always be involved in the first match, especially if there's kids in the crowd) but they were ace, really impressive match.

• Paid Members

Stixx and Kennedy was everything I love about British wrestling rolled into one neat little match. It was amazing.

The only person who didn't do much for me on the last show in Nottingham was Val, it was the first time I'd ever seen him and I felt very meh.

Stixx and Kennedy was everything I love about British wrestling rolled into one neat little match. It was amazing.

The only person who didn't do much for me on the last show in Nottingham was Val, it was the first time I'd ever seen him and I felt very meh.

Stixx is awesome , I hope at some point to get the match with Dave Taylor out on dvd or upload it to youtube as well as it was fricking awesome. I knew when I booked it that they are two off the biggest big men around so was sure it could work ( esp as I'd seen it already )

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SEASONS BEATINGS

Dec 10th - Doors 6.30pm - Show 7.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

DESMOND WOLFE v MARTIN KIRBY

KirbyNigel.jpg

Returning to Southside is former TNA , ROH , Impact Wrestling star Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel McGuinness .Nigel will be making his return to the squared circle in the UK and this will be his last appearance before heading back to the states and very likely his last ever appearance in the ring in the uk so you will not want to miss it ! His opponent will be none other than Southside regular Martin Kirby who has seen his stock rise to an all time high this year. Kirby has wrestled for pretty much every decent promotion this year including making his Dragongate debut and finishing in 7th place in the ukff top 50 this year.

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

T-BONE

Archived