SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

• Paid Members
I'm at a party, which is a shame as I do love McGuinness.

It is my work xmas party as well but don't reckon i'll get back to Cambridge on time lol

If I hadn't already paid for the ticket and pulling out wouldn't fuck some other people about I'd be there I have to say. The last show was one of the best I've seen in a while.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SEASONS BEATINGS

Dec 10th - Doors 6.30pm - Show 7.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

Returning to Southside is former TNA , ROH , Impact Wrestling star aka Nigel McGuiness . Nigel will be making his return to the squared circle in the UK and this will be his last appearance before heading back to the states and very likely his last ever appearance in the ring in the uk so you will not want to miss it !

We have also assembled a top quality line up for the day as usual featuring the very best uk talent.

Already confirmed

El Ligero & Martin Kirby

Not only that but on the day there will be a training seminar with Nigel and an afternoon show from House of Pain

Prices

12 pound - front row

8 pounds - adults

2 pounds - kids

Training Seminar with Nigel McGuiness

Adults - 15 pounds in advance

El Ligero and Martin Kirby now confirmed !

I'm at a party, which is a shame as I do love McGuinness.

It is my work xmas party as well but don't reckon i'll get back to Cambridge on time lol

mine to but oh well this can't be missed whatever

• Paid Members
Two front row tickets bought! Looking forward to this, as i've heard nothing but good things about Southside. Just a quick question, do the tickets come through the post? Or do I just print off my paypal receipt?

They will come through post buddy , tbh I'll probably not order them until next week due to the Anniversary next weekend but don't worry they will come as anyone on here can promise you.

• Paid Members
if it was Pac then im pretty sure the whole world would Jizz their pants. That match would be one for the ages

I'm afraid my quest for Pac still hasn't happened , I was on the phone to him last week talking about this and the anniversary show but he had a prior engagement for the Anniversary show and is in Japan for this show.

However it is one of my top missions to get him in next year.

Archived