SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

Brand new website - any feedback would be fantastic however I am over the moon with the job that Khemical did :thumbsup:

http://www.southsidewrestling.co.uk/

The website is much much better now! :-)

Now if we can only get a new Facebook page sorted. 'hint. hint'

Things are shaping up fine for this event. Hope fans are going to come and give Nigel a good send off :thumbsup:

And cheer for The Predators along with me :cool:

Hope it is a good turn out for his final match.

I think we will be the only two cheering the Predators. They are just misunderstood! :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brand new website - any feedback would be fantastic however I am over the moon with the job that Khemical did :thumbsup:

http://www.southsidewrestling.co.uk/

The website is much much better now! :-)

Now if we can only get a new Facebook page sorted. 'hint. hint'

Things are shaping up fine for this event. Hope fans are going to come and give Nigel a good send off :thumbsup:

And cheer for The Predators along with me :cool:

Hope it is a good turn out for his final match.

I think we will be the only two cheering the Predators. They are just misunderstood! :)

Too right they are just like The Insiders were in 1PW ;)

• Paid Members

SOUTHSIDE WRESTLING ENTERTAINMENT

PRESENT

SEASONS BEATINGS

ImportNigel.jpg

Dec 10th - Doors 6.30pm - Show 7.00pm

House of Pain , Gym Combat , Crocus Street , Nottingham , NG2 3DP

DESMOND WOLFE v MARTIN KIRBY

KirbyNigel.jpg

Returning to Southside is former TNA , ROH , Impact Wrestling star Desmond Wolfe aka Nigel McGuinness .Nigel will be making his return to the squared circle in the UK and this will be his last appearance before heading back to the states and very likely his last ever appearance in the ring in the uk so you will not want to miss it ! His opponent will be none other than Southside regular Martin Kirby who has seen his stock rise to an all time high this year. Kirby has wrestled for pretty much every decent promotion this year including making his Dragongate debut and finishing in 7th place in the ukff top 50 this year.

SOUTHSIDE TITLE MATCH

T-BONE

• Paid Members
I'm afraid to announce that Max Angelus is off the card due to an injury , really gutted about this as is Max but he has broken his ankle.

We are working hard on a replacement as we speak

Joey Hayes :thumbsup:

We have confirmed with someone tonight - making his Southside debut ........... tba tomorrow night :)

I'm afraid to announce that Max Angelus is off the card due to an injury , really gutted about this as is Max but he has broken his ankle.

We are working hard on a replacement as we speak

Joey Hayes :thumbsup:

We have confirmed with someone tonight - making his Southside debut ........... tba tomorrow night :)

Zebra Kid !! :thumbsup:

Val Kabious opponent announced on Southside Facebook as "Loco" Mike Mason who, admittedly, I've never heard of. Looks a big bastard though. Decent look too.

I think Loco is Holly's boyfriend. Pretty sure he was on a hardcore show for UWE as 'Loco' Mike Dee. Ok wrestler from what i remember. Has the physique.

Archived