SOUTHSIDE present - 5TH ANNIVERSARY SHOW - 24th OCT - STEVENAGE

Southside crew

For statisticians amongst us, the Nikki Storm v Holly Rocamora match with 12:12. Had it been about 5 minutes shorter, I think it would have been a stronger match. personally, I think Holly has the most amazing look - when her experience catches up with her first impression factor, she's going to be quality. I think there were some pregnant pauses from time to time, but given that Holly's still in her rookie year and the two had never wrestled before, it went as well as could be expected. Nikki was as great as always - it's always a pleasure to see her heel it up, and can't believe that she's primarily a babyface in Scotland.

I managed to interview Nikki and Holly after the show, so you can watch the video here.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For statisticians amongst us, the Nikki Storm v Holly Rocamora match with 12:12. Had it been about 5 minutes shorter, I think it would have been a stronger match. personally, I think Holly has the most amazing look - when her experience catches up with her first impression factor, she's going to be quality. I think there were some pregnant pauses from time to time, but given that Holly's still in her rookie year and the two had never wrestled before, it went as well as could be expected. Nikki was as great as always - it's always a pleasure to see her heel it up, and can't believe that she's primarily a babyface in Scotland.I managed to interview Nikki and Holly after the show, so you can watch the video here.

She has started to Heel it up a lot more for the SWA [Drew Great heel heat in her match against Erin Angel] & her only Face performance recently was PBW Barrhead last weekend

• Paid Members
For statisticians amongst us, the Nikki Storm v Holly Rocamora match with 12:12. Had it been about 5 minutes shorter, I think it would have been a stronger match. personally, I think Holly has the most amazing look - when her experience catches up with her first impression factor, she's going to be quality. I think there were some pregnant pauses from time to time, but given that Holly's still in her rookie year and the two had never wrestled before, it went as well as could be expected. Nikki was as great as always - it's always a pleasure to see her heel it up, and can't believe that she's primarily a babyface in Scotland.

I managed to interview Nikki and Holly after the show, so you can watch the video here.

I didn't know you were there , would have been nice to meet you

• Paid Members

Hey guys

I am aware I never done a write up for this show however I just wanted to mention a few points

The Predators , these guys could not get any more heat at all ! Both matches they have had for us have been amazing and we have a couple of crackers lined up for them early next year. With Zach going to Japan soon and Project Ego hardly teaming it seems that the Predators could cement there place as no1 tag team in the uk next year.

El Ligero v Stixx - wow , what a match and what amazing storytelling. This match is actually one of my favourite ever matches in Southside and shows why both were voted so highly in the ukff top 50. Both had had nothing but 5 star matches for me on every show they have been on.

Nigel McGuinness v Martin Kirby , I truly feel honoured as a fan to be able to have Nigel's last ever match in the uk. Kirby was a perfect opponent and gave him a hell of a goodbye. I truly think that Kirby is better than ever and can't wait to see him in action against Finlay. The reception Nigel got was amazing - I am going to put the video out there xmas day !!!!!!!

Spud v Manson - imo the funniest thing I have ever seen inside a wrestling ring , everybody was killing themselves laughing. I do understand that putting this on before the main event was a mistake however I got told very late that If I didn't change it around someone would miss the last train home.

T-Bone v Mastiff , a great match but can understand some of the crowd being burnt out , next show you will have 6 matches , I have listened to feedback but think it is a shame that maybe the fans didn't enjoy it as much as they should.

Thank you for all the feedback , I do listen and will continue to work hard to make Southside as strong as I can in 2012 :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

Here is Nigel's speech

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...DUjlrejsrK0BDGQ

3 minutes of Nigel v Kirby

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F...tsouNDwmH457WDw

all shot on my iphone , by no means our dvd quality - dvd out shortly at www.southsidewrestling.co.uk

Archived